Day 22(The Prom)

I woke up and I had all the time to get ready for my prom.So I asked Liz over and we could get ready together.
"Soooooo we should get ready later"
I said
"Yes,Its too early anyways plus our hair needs to dry first lol"
Liz replied
"Yes omg"
I replied
"So are you okay now?"
She asked in a serious tone
"Yes,I'm okay,I mean I'm leaving in 8 days for the competition"
I replied with a weak smile
It went a little awkward but we just watched a movie until it was 4:30 PM and we needed to get ready.
I did my makeup and it was pretty much elegant,I made a brown smokey eye with black liner on the water line and tight line,I also winged my eyeliner out,I decided to wear false eyelashes today cause its prom anyways.And ofcourse I did my face makeup.I wore a white dress and it was pretty rad haha.Now I just curled my hair and kinda pinned it on the sides and now we were ready to go.We drove to school and we saw alot of good looking people.I was a little insecure.Especially when I saw Acacia,we were wearing the same style of dress butvshe wore it better,I felt so humiliated.But I needed to have ny confidence so that was what I did.
"Lets dance"
James asked
"Sure"
We went to the dance floor and started dancing,Acacia and Cameron were dancing as well,they looked so perfect.I saw Michael,James' friend glancing at him so i was pretty much weirded out until the music stopped.Everyone looked at us including Cameron and Acacia.
"Chrissy,I'm breaking up with you"
I was so shocked
"What?!"
I exclaimed
"You mean nothing to me!I don't give a damn about you!you were just a bet.It was only just a game"
i was actually quite hurt
"Oh,okay"
I replied leaving.I ran and wentvto the bench.I was so hurt.Why did he do that infront of everybody?My heart shattered.I was crying and crying.
"Chrissy,"
I heard a voice coming from my back
"Cameron?"
I turned around
"Are you okay?"
I'm not
"Yes,I'm fine just go back there,Acacia needs you"
I had to do the right thing,Cameron ended our friendship and James tricked me.I feel so stupid for letting this happen.Prom was supposed to be a good time,but it wasn't.