Day 24(Flashbacks)

I remembered when he acted like he forgot my birthday but clearly he was just planning a surprise.He prepared the best dinner ever,We had chicken it was almost a date but we're not a couple.I also remember when we had this dance class for extra credit and he danced like a crazy turd infront of everybody.And that one time when I cried because i burned my hand and he cared so much,He called a doctor instead bringing me to the clinic.
"Its very difficult to hope that he'll love you back"
Ugh i'm not even hoping
"You ass,stop blocking my way,you fucking gay"
I exclaimed
"Ha!you have no chance with Matthew Espinosa you ass!"
Cameron replied
"I told you i'm not hoping"
I replied slapping his nips haha
"Oh my god you slapped my boobies,sexual harassment"
What the fuck
"No its not sexual harassment,i will never harass an ugly ass like you lol"
I'll never forget that lol,It was so funny,I can't even.But then I remember its all over now.
"It is such a beautiful day to be happy and peaceful"
Cameron exclaimed then I saw him,I went where they were seating to annoy him lol
"Oh no!Its not peaceful anymore,The noise ass is here!The Horrors!"
He exclaimed
"Shut up you dumby!I'm here to eat some amazing food and enjoy it so shut your mouth lol"
I replied,but he decided to be Miley and stucked his tongue out
"Ugh,stop trying to be Miley"
I replied
"Nah,i will go now,Lets go guys"
We always had the dumbest arguments.
I was seating in class making noises with my friends and Cameron's friends had different classes so he was left out haha,he was so bored and he was seating near me.He was behind me and I was just playing Truth or Dare with my friends until I felt someone who flipped my hair and I turned around it was Cameron.
"What gives?"
I said
"Excuse me?"
He replied in a very sarcastic way
"Shut up"
Then I continued to play Truth or Dare with my friends.
I did not love him before cause I loved someone else his name was Matthew Lee Espinosa,I loved him so much but he never noticed me.Until Cameron and I became close,I started developing feelings for him and now I love hin so much that I can't even stand it.
I'm hoping that someday,I'll forget him and everything will be okay.
I fell inlove because of all the good memories we had,I didn't realize that he had a girlfriend its so hard for me to think that I'd like him or should I say love him.
-----------------
A/N:hey guys so this part/chapter is all about flashbacks,since i was kinda out of ideas i decided to make some crazy ass flashbacks haha hope you guys are liking it so far :) love u guys xx