Chapter One

Some scene here may contain BS parts, so before I start this chapter, I just want to warn all of those readers below 18 years of age. If you will just think it is offending, just quit reading this. Arraso?

JAKE'S POV

"Hey Jade, want to have fun today?"

"Just go on your own. I don't want to be mistaken by you again."

"Tss, you're really boring dude. What's the big deal anyway?"

"You don't care. Now go, you dick."

Tss, that boring fella. Makaalis na nga. Nakakawalang gana talaga yung kasama. Napaka KJ. Well, what will you expect from a Lewis Jaden Domville? So plain, yet mysterious, and that's my twin brother.

Stupid me, nauna ko pa palang ipakilala ang kakambal ko, kesa sa sarili ko. The name's Liam Jacob Domville. They all call me Jake while my twin brother is Jade. I'm 18 years old and he's 6 minutes older than me. 

Stop with this boring introduction already. I just want to have fun and my favorite place is bar. So many sizzling woman. God! Their touch is so addicting. Their big and soft bossom, how I want to suck them. Their pinkish sexy butt, I want to slap them so hard and of course, their killer moves while rocking the bed, heaven! My little BIG fella here is so excited, can't wait any longer.

JADE'S POV

That jerk is such a dick. Manwhore. Well I do girls but not the way he does. I just did it twice. The first one is my first love who is a cheater and the second one was Jake's ex girlfriend. Yeah, they broke up because of what we did.

When he said he want to have fun, for sure he will go to the bar and will do crazy things. I just hope he will be home safe.I forgot to remind him that our class will start tomorrow. I feel sorry for him. *shooks head