Craig X Reader: The Good Girl Vs The Bad Boy

Y/n POV

There he is the guy who always bullies me! Sighs! I wonder why he always does that!? I never fight back tough! Tough we'te friends... well... more of frienemies! He even challenges me to so many games!

Tough he is bad at one game! And its the game where you pretend to love someone but you dont, cause hell craig likes no one! I dont even know why I like him!!!

"Y/n!? Earth to y/n!" Token was shaking me

"Oh! sorry token i spaced out!" Token was my bestfriend since i came here "you dont have to shake me tough!" We both laugh

Craig's POV

I watch as token and y/n talk to eachother, honestly i' d do anything just to hold y/n hand and make her mine! Tough it doesnt look like she likes me! It more looks like she likes token. That's why i bully het to try and hate her but for some reason it just makes me love her more! She doesnt fight back tough!

"Why do i even like her!?" I ask myself

"What was that!?" Clyde and y/n asked me

"Fuck off!" I say flipping them off

"Jerk!" Y/n rolls her eyes

"How come you never swear!?" I ask

"It's not nice!" I roll my eyes in annoyment

"Sure..."

~at school~

I was walking to my locker. Then i saw a paper taped to it i read it to see

Dear craig

Please forgive me for being mean to you! Honestly i love you... even tough i know you dont love me back.

~from someone special

My eyes widden. 'Someone likes me!?' I tought, who could this person be!?

"Hey craig!" I quickly crumpled the paper and threw it behind me knowing y/n was the one who called, i cant let her know i love her

Y/n POV

My face dropped when i saw him crumple the paper and threw it behind him.

"Y-yeah!?" He asked. I wanted to tell him if he and i could go to the arcade later but... after he yhrew that letter i just cant.

"N-nevermind... it's pointless anyways!" I say

"Ok!?" He tilted his head. Damn he's cute!

Craig's POV

Was it something i did!?

~at lunch~

I watch the two love birds talk to each other... yep! You guessed it token and y/n! Y/n was actually hugging token... i 'sighs' she hates me doesnt she... ive always been an asshole to her! Of course she doesnt like you, you creep!

"So y/n do you wanna hangout later at my place!?" Token asked y/n. I felt my blood boil.

"Sure tokes! I dont have anything to do anyways." That nick name... i can imagine holding her hand, touching her skin, kissing her soft lips, stroking her beautifull hair, looking into her e/c orbs, have s- (he was about to say have s*x) WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! CRAIG WTF!?!? TOO FAR! Dammit kenny and clyde! You guys made me think that!

~later at night~

I was laying in my bed not knowing what to do... i sigh... the suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I went down stairs to open it... Y/N!?!? Her eyes looked watery and she was wet... oh there's rain (pervs not that kind of wet! XD)

"Can i talk to you!?" She asked

"W-what happened to you and token!?"

"We talked about you!" Shit!

"What about me!?" I asked letting her in. She sat on the couch making herself at home

"D... do you hate me!?" She sniffed.

"W-what!?" I was shocked of what she asked

"Its just that... your always mean to me... you tease me... and you even bully me! You play with my heart like if it was a toy and without care you keep breaking it craig!" She cried

"W-what are you talking about!?" I aske confusedly

"IM SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU CRAIG!!!" There where the last words she said then she ran away...

~1 week later~

I havent seen her since last week i hope she's ok

~1 week later~

Ive been doinf what stan did once... yes ive been drinking... i cant live without y/n! I love her!

~1 week later~

I havent eaten... i dont care if i get thin, i dont care if i die! I just want y/n!

Y/n POV

Craig hasnt came to school after 3 weeks now... where is he!?!?

"Hey token do you have any idea where craig is!?" I ask my trusty pal!

"I have no idea! Maybe he's home!?" He tilts his head

"Thanks tokes!" I thanked him

"No prob y/n!" He smiled

I ran to his house not caring if i missed class. As i went in his house... it was dark.... i went upstairs to his room to see... CRAIG WTF!? HE'S HOLDING A GUN ABOUT TO SHOOT HIMSELF!

"CRAIG STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell at him. He just looked at me with souless eyes

"Y/n i feel so alone! I never want to hurt you! I love you too!" He said with a sad voice. I never seen him like this! Wait... was he drinking!?

" craig..." i was speechles unable to say a single word! But my own body was speaking, i hugged him

Craig's POV

I felt so happy, she was here, she hugged me and i hugged back...

"Dont ever leave me y/n!" I cried

"I never will craig...! I never will!" She hugged me tighter... then in a speed of light she kissed my lips... guess dream do come true huh!? Hehe i know cheesy aint it!?!?"

"But craig!" I looked at her and she had a confused face

"What!?" I asked

"Why do you bully me!?"

"I do that to try and hate you but everytime i do i just kept falling!" I scratched the back of my head

"Be lucky i was there to catch you!" She joked and i chuckled.... i never had been so happy in my life!

THE END