Seventeen

Zaynieeboii: LOOK AT MAHHHH GIRL

Me: So ZIGI's finally official?

Zaynieeboii: YES!

Me: Well I'm happy for you, Z. But does she really have to wear that customized shirt?

Zaynieeboii: Thanks, Lo!

Zaynieeboii: I actually invited her to the arcade last night, and she surprised me with her shirt.

Call me a pathetic jealous best friend but Zayn would always bring me to the arcade every Friday night before.

Me: OH WOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???

Zaynieeboii: Don't be so dramatic.

Zaynieeboii: It was an amazing idea by her friend. And she actually considers it.

Zaynieeboii: But only if her friends would do it too.

Me: You mean Camila and company?

Zaynieeboii: Yup.

Me: OH WOW

Zaynieeboii: And it was actually Camila's idea.

Me: WELL I'M NOT SURPRISED

Zaynieeboii: Still so mean to her, Lo?

Me: She an asshole.

Zaynieeboii:We don't really know her personally, Lauren. Maybe she's different when you got to know her.

Me: MY BEST FRIEND IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY TEAM

Zaynieeboii: Of course. But c'mon, Gigi tells so many good things about her.

Me: Of course she would. That means she's totally biased, since they were a really good friends, Z.

Zaynieeboii: Well that makes sense. But still, give a girl a chance once in for all.

-

Zayn aka the #1 camren stan. But seriously I laugh so fucking hard every time I read your comments. Also, sorry for not updating really often. But I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible guys. Again thank you always for reading this book!