Thirty Four

"I always knew your dress would look great on my bedroom floor." Camila said, picking up my prom dress from the floor.

"Ugh. I wonder where you get those words you say to me." I teased, making her smirk.

"Anyway, are you hungry?" Camila asked, placing an arm around my waist; making me nod in response.

"Alright." She nodded as well, freeing my body to then walk towards her closet to get a shirt for the both of us while I put on my underwear. "We'll find food downstairs and if there is nothing good we can go out." She added, handing the shirt she picked for me while she wore hers.

After getting dressed we finally head downstairs straight to their kitchen, Camila made her way to the fridge while I sat on the counter.

"So what do we have in here?" She muttered opening both door at the same time before she bent down and damn her ass cheeks were very well exposed to me since she was only wearing her underwear.

"Enjoying my ass too much, mami?" Camila asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry. Can't help it." I replied shortly with a huge grin.

"Of course." Camila said with an amused laugh as she walks towards me slowly. "So uhm, there's nothing really worthy on my fridge." She added, placing herself in between my thighs, that she caress as she lean forward to capture my lips. "Mhm."

"Do you remember the first time we met?" I asked upon breaking our kiss, but wrap my arms around her neck to keep her close. "It was in here." I added.

"Of course." Camila nodded, wetting her lips and biting her lower lip after. "And look at us now, from what we were that night." She continued, slowly brushing her nose to mine.

"I know, it's crazy."

Camila let out a long sigh before she smiled lovingly at me and I couldn't help but connect our lips once again, for another passionate kiss.

I grin between our kiss when I heard Camila groan as I palmed her ass and gave it a light squeeze.

"Babe."

"Hm?"

No offense, but I'm hungry for real food.

"Oh okay."

"Let's get out of here."

"What?"

"Let's go." Camila encouraged, carrying me off the counter to then walk over where her car keys are located.

"Like with just our underwear?" I questioned.

"Uh yeah?"

"No, Camz."

"Chill babe, we'll do drive thru, okay?" Camila reassured, reaching for my hand to intertwine our fingers before we head outside.

-

PS. MGA BAKLA SINO TEAM AIRPORT AND TEAM HOTEL JAN? HMU.