Thirty Seven

Of course I fucking like you, you moron!

"Uhm- Give it back, Camila." I said in an annoyed tone as I tried to snatch my journal back from Camila who's keeping it away from me.

The bitch smiled widely when I gave up and glared at her. She was going to turn my journal onto the next page but before she did, I grab her face and kiss her. She instantly reciprocated and probably enjoying it too much that she forgot about my journal, when I finally got my journal back I broke our kiss.

I hid my hand behind me, when Camila finally realize what I just did, I smiled proudly and she just annoyingly rolled her eyes.

"Smart ass."

"I know right."

"Whatever. I'mma get the shirt in my car."

"Okay."

When Camila finally left my room, I immediately put my journal on my drawer; away for her or anyone, it was when I heard Camila's phone ringing.

"A?" I muttered as I read the caller I.D of who was calling. Do I answer it?

Would Camila mind if I answer it? Maybe not. I'm just going to tell whoever this was that Camila will be back soon.

When I was about the pressed answer, the call ended. Wowza. Nice. I shook my head slowly and put her phone back to my desk.

After a few minutes, Camila's phone started ringing again. Ugh. This time I was successful answering it.

The person on the other side of the phone didn't give me the chance to speak, they started talking and it was from a familiar voice.

"Mila. I'm just reminding you that today's the dead line of our bet." I listened carefully as the person on the line kept talking, only realizing that A stands for Ariana, who's currently speaking on the phone. Have you finally made her admit that she likes you? An I love you is even better. – She continued ending it with a pathetic laugh.

I froze for a moment that Camila's phone slipped from my fingers and dropped on the floor.

I anxiously sat on the ground as I tried my best to calm myself from how furious I was feeling.

I'm so stupid.

You're so fucking stupid, Lauren.

What makes you think that she really was into you?

I stared blankly on the ground while my unconscious scolded me from what a fool I have become.

You can't cry, Lauren. You can't waste a single tear for that bitch. I said to myself while I breathe in and out slowly.

"Lauren?" Camila said with her eyes wide as soon as she entered my room and saw me in this state.

"Lauren."

-

Y U DO DIS CAMILA? ):