Chapter 3:

Justin's P.O.V.

Me and Avery made it to school by running, could you believe it?! I know Avery hated running so probably I'm dead later. We entered school and guess what we saw Daniel Riggs the one who have a crush on Avery and his a campus crush. "Hi Avery!Hi Justin!" Daniel shouted while coming towards us "Daniel please not today"Avery said avoiding Daniel "but Avery you promised you'll not avoid me today"Daniel said while pleading to Avery "I did?" Avery said in a questionable tone "She did!?" I said in an excited tone "Yes!!" Daniel said happily "Well, Ave you can't resist that kind of boy" I said to Avery while looking Daniel, "But--" Avery tried to complain but I cut her and say "No buts Miss Goyo now go and say Hi to Daniel". I saw Daniel said 'thank you' to me and I said 'welcome' still Avery didn't say hi but instead she said "How about Nicole?! You know she hate me when I talk to her ex boyfriend!!" she shouted "I'll take care Nicole and besides Daniel and Nicole have no connection already they're 'ex-es' " I said emphasizing the word ex. Avery look at me with a puppy dog eyes and saying 'Don't do this' but I said "You know that thing don't change my mind right?" she tried to complain but I pushed her to Daniel and Daniel caught her so I ran as fast as I could before Avery punch me. Well I couldn't really escape Avery's punches later but who cares Daniel is happy and I'm not coz I'm like super dead later.I heard Avery said to Daniel that I'm dead so I need to ran and hide, oh well.

Avery's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna kill that girl later" as I whisper to myself "What are you saying?" Daniel said filled with curiosity "Nothing..."I said sheepishly "So...?"Daniel said in a hopeful voice, men this boy is crazy..."So let's get in" I said walking towards the entance door. Daniel nodded and walk with me in the corridor, I saw Nicole glared at me I just walked passed her without any hesitation. I finally made through my locker by myself, Daniel said 'see you later' while I was busy looking at Nicole whose glaring at me. So while I'm getting my books, I saw Nicole again this time she's walking towards me I quickly  closed my locker door and walk away from her not knowing where to go, she caught me and pull me to the side. "How dare you date my boyfriend!!" she said angrily "Uhm excuse me but I'm not dating your boyfriend" I said emphasizing the word your "Plus you and Daniel are ex-es already he doesn't love you anymore" I added, I heard the students said 'OHHHH!!' Nicole looked at me pissed for embarassing her "We're not yet done" she said and walk out. I sigh and I heard someone said "You got her good this time" I look up and saw Justin standing there smiling at me "Where were you?!" I said in confused "I was watching you behind those lockers" she said pointing the lockers "Goddamit really??!" I said she nodded it means its true "You should be the one handling Nicole and not me" I said looking at her "Yeah,but-" she said in a slow motion voice "But what?!" I said raising my voice "I will handle her if you date Daniel next week,deal?" she said while giving her hand motioning me to shake "No" I said and refused to shake hands "Ok then I'll won't handle her,bye!!" she said in a teasing voice I think about the deal and said "Wait Justin!"I shouted and she quickly stopped "Deal, I'll do it" I said shaking her hands "Do what??" she said "Oh c'mon your not Dory that forgets easily!!" I said "Just answer it" she said and winked at me "I'll go out with Daniel" I said "Ohh wait I have to record that,could you repeat?" she said pulling her phone outside her pocket "No.."I said "Fine have it your way"she said and turned around  "Ugh fine I'll repeat" I said and she quickly get her phone and record "Go on don't be shy" she said "I'll date Daniel Riggs,happy?" I said "Yes!!" she said and she quickly put her phone inside her pocket. The bell rang and we're late for our first class,hopefully its not Ms.Trevor or else we're dead. "Holy shit" we said in unison.

A/N:

Hope this is long enough...bye goodnight thank you.
-JDxx