Chapter 5:

Daniel's P.O.V.

Holy sh*t Justin knew what happened to Avery I'm so dead!!she looks so angry damn need to hide from her for now let's stay away from Avery for the mean time ok? I was walking away from Justin and Avery's direction hoping Justin won't saw me.

Justin's P.O.V.

Finally Avery is back to her old self ohh I'm gonna kill that Riggs for sure. So me and Avery are walking around the campus and I saw Daniel walking away from us maybe his hiding from me, well he better be or I'll break his bones for making my best friend cry, well I think he didn't saw me looking at him I will let hin escape this time because my bet friend needs me. So me and Avery finished our last class together and walked home. "Hey Jus!" she said smiling "Yeah?" I said while looking at her "Thanks for being there for me" she said and hold my hand "Ave don't make me cry this time not now " I said while smiling at her "I'm not trying to I'm just thankful that you're my best friend" she said "Oh I'm thankful too" I said while a tear escaped my eye "Jus don't cry" she said as she wipes my tear away I just smiled at her. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" I said "Busy day tomorrow Jus" she said and still holding my hand I don't bother she's just a touchy person I think "Why? there's no school tomorrow" I said in confused tone "Me and my cousins are going skating :|" she said "But you hate skating" I said still in confused tone "Its a good thing you know but my cousin don't" she said and let go my hand "What I don't understand you??" I said making me more confused "My cousins are there at home and wanna go skating so we are going tomorrow" she said in a clever tone "Oh now I got it" I said in a obvious tone "Sorry Jus I can't hang out tomorrow" she said looking so dissapionted "Its ok Ave" I said to cheer her up.

Avery's P.O.V.

I was walking home with Justin and I said I can't hang out tomorrow she said its fine. Even she said its fine I feel guilty though coz I can't hang out with her why do my cousins need to come home?! Uhhh so finally I went home so tired at school I have no energy to eat anymore so I went up and go to my room opened my facebook I saw Daniel saying sorry I just seen him hah feel that b*tch. So I was busy looking my at my account suddenly "Ave! Go to sleep you and your cousin will leave early for skating day" mom shouted I groaned and jumped to the shower and took a quick bath, I went outside and picked my favorite pj's and lay on my bed refreshed.

A/N:

SORRY short chapter the next one will be longer. 1D have a scene there already

-JDxx