fangirlproblems & calumnotcolumn

WARNING: this story is pretty much PG it just has a few swear words at the start. Some swear words may occur as the story develops BUT THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
Hello. Welcome to fangirlproblems & calumnotcolumn. Those are the main characters usernames. i made those users up. If you go onto social media and someone has those users, please note that I am not them and they are not me. This story does not specify what social media the main characters use.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY SECOND STORY ON WATTPAD. HIIIIIIII *waves frantically, accidentally smacks myself in the eye.* anyways, (my eye is fine) this story will mostly just be dialogue, messages sent to one another. But there will be a few normal paragraphs here and there (they may be really bad) so far I don't know what I'm doing with this story.
If you have any ideas please let me know. It's fangirl problems so if you have any "fangirl problems" feel free to message me here, comment or message to my Instagram which is @books_r_mylife (same as WATTPAD user) and I'll try my best to answer and also answer/include our conversations into a few chapters.
It's mostly just gonna be dialogue between the two main characters. Like just talking. Because I like talking to myself. And making imaginary people talk to imaginary people in my head and on paper and technology.....
Anyways, enjoy and happy reading!!

P.S if you haven't already read my other book. It's on wattpad and its called before her. It's a maze runner/Newt fanfic. Go check that out. Okay bye