Dylobriensfangirl

Bold is Dylobriensfangirl
Normal is fangirlproblems

A/N
This is based off an actual conversation that I had with someone on Instagram, Dylobriensfangirl is her actual username so you can search her up, it's a teen wolf account. I made up some parts but yeah most is mostly us talking. It's not much anyways. Short chapter today...

Dylobriensfangirl messaged you
Can I ask you something?
Fangirl problems designed to help fangirls, with their problems, how may I help you? Here for all your fandom needs concerning fiction books, fictional characters and fictional people that you want to marry or maybe you just want someone to talk to. Whether you need a friend, or a new book recommendation or some advice on what skirt you think looks best on you (that last one is just a joke, honestly do not ask me that questions) How can I help you?
Wow. Lol okay umm
Hi
What is the proper pronunciation  of percabeth?
Is it persabeth
Or perkabeth
Persabeth
That's how I pronounce it anyways
U know, because Percy's name is pronounced persy. 
Not perky.
Yeah, I thought that too. But then my friends say perkabeth and like I don't know if it's right or wrong and I'm just torn so I'm asking u.
Oh yeah. I get loads of those. When ur friends think they no your fandom better than you and they make you question your knowledge.
YOU NEED TO SET HER/Him  STRAIGHT.
yeah I wS thinking of doing it.
You need to tell them because it's disrespectful toward percy and annabeth and the fandom.
Yeah I know.
IM GONNA TELL THEM
Yeah. U should.
U gotta
Because if you don't, percabeth is gonna come find you.
But wouldn't that be a good thing... If they come find me?
Oh my gods CLAIM ME.
LOL NO. CLAIM ME
haha yes.
We can go together.we'll fly together into the sunset with percy and annabeth on blackjack
I don't think we'd all fit
We gotta
Hahaa  yeah, and one of us is probably gonna fall of and die..
But dying is normal for Halfbloods...
At least it was the monsters.
DaM RigHT
Haha lol I gotta go now
Byeeeeeeeee
K bye

Do people actually say perkabeth though? Do you? It's okay if you do, I mean there are loads of character names that I didn't know the proper pronunciation so in my head I just make up this new word and it's like blughhhjk. "Bluhhhh walked a long the street and found some lightbulbs aha. Blughhhjk knew something was going on" lol I just made that up....

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
PLEASE