Cover of lies (2)

It seems like I'm coming less unlike myself and more like someone or something else. I only have two people that I can trust and one I only see at lunch and the other I only see at band practice. Yep I am in band that is how I escaped myself is through music. I love marching band and that one of the only joys I find in high school. Most of the time when I'm not doing band I bury myself in work so I don't have to concentrate on the things around me cause when I find myself unbuzy I find myself thinking and when I think I have a mental break down maybe that's why I have all A's. When someone sees me in school they think of me as the normal quiet type. Yep see this is what happens when I think I said to myself as a million things are flying through my brain. I get out of the shower get dressed and get ready for school. I have been in sophomore year for a about four weeks now and I am just plain tired of it. All it consist of is drama queens and people that find anything to be mad about.

------------Authors note-------------------

I know this hasn't been much of a story so far buy I am going to start the story line soon. The chapters will be longer also cause thy haven't been the longest so far.

I know you know the people that find anything to be mad about are but I don't like to cuss.