Chapter 5

I woke up to the strong arms of Leo around my waist. I turned around so I was facing his chest and smiled as I heard a little growl in his sleep it was super cute.
"Awe what a cute sleepy lion " I said in a hushed tone then started to move out of bed when his arm came out and pulled me back in to bed. " come on Leo I have to go to my job." I say laughing. He grumbled then let my waist go and said
" In my sisters room she has some clothes that will fit you most likely." Then he realized he just said he had a sister and he quickly said " she is 25 she doesn't live here anymore."
That settled my nerves quickly and I walked over to his sisters room and found the dresser. We are literally are the same person same fashion and same every thing it was pretty cool. I picked out a pair of shorts that where level with the end of my booty and a tank top that was black with a low cut front. I walked back into Leo's room and he was I front of the mirror shirtless and finding a pair of pants. So he was standing now In front of me In just his boxers.  I blushed and he slid on his pants and walked over to me I saw the dog tags on his neck and then the American flag on his bicep. I traced the flag with my fingers and kissed it he looked at me and smiled. I giggled as he looked me up and down. " what do you not like it." I said smiling.
"No it's just why are you wherein get work out clothes to work?" He said still looking at my body.
" I am a trainer at a boxing gym." His eyes lit up so fast and I just giggled then his eyes got narrow and a smirk on his face made me laugh.
He held up his hands and signaled me to so called " show me what you got kind of thing." So I did just to get some kind of adrenaline pumping I kissed him on the lips and it started pumping as soon as the contact was met. I pulled away and he soon shook him self out of if and smiled then put up his hands. I started by bouncing on the balls of my feet he put out his right first and I hit with my left and then we started I hit his right with my left dogs ring his attempted hits and returning with my own hits that's didn't miss. For a boxer I was a hard opponent because they are so used to fighting normal right handed people that they are not used to a southpaw. And I am one of the best south paw fighters at my gym and in the state. I have won the underground fights championships every year since I joined only fighting other girls though. After I tired Leo out   He smiled.
" when is your next fight?" He asked
"Tonight actually, I'm starting in the underground fights again I am the champion after all."
"How many years of a champion are you."
" four years I have one every one of the underground fights championships for 4 years straight" and then I looked at the time "SHITTTT IM GOING TO BE LATE SEE YOU LATER LEO." I say and run down stairs and out the door. My work was about 5 miles away and that was funny e with me I needed the run.

Hope you guys liked this chapter now you know little more about Leo and Charlie. Well if you liked it comment and vote.
                ~love you all cjreign12