The Date

Last night after Leo left he gave me his number and we talked the rest of the night on the phone. He asked me out to coffee, we both hate coffee so we agreed on muffins and then going to a movie. Leo said he would be here by 2:30. So I have 4 hours to get ready for the day.
Tipsy runs into my room shivering and I close my door after she gets on my bed and rolls around a bit. She is my true friend. My bed now damp from the cold rain on her coat. I ignore that and strip and grab my towel and go into my bathroom. I have a private bath room, so I sing:
He sits in his cell and
He lays on his bed
Covers his head
Sees a smoking gun and the coward he ran and in his is the bleeding lover of his life and she cries
Kiss it all better I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault love you did t know
You didn't know her hands are so cold and she kisses her face
Saying every thing will
I stopped singing wen the door to my bathroom opened it was my brother Jay. I grab my towel and step out of the shower
" what's up bro," I say
He shields his eyes as I adjust the towel around my breasts and he walks out into my room and I shut the door
"Mom and Dad are talking about your boy candy that was over the other day moms words not mine." Jay says and laughs
I laugh with him and slide in my underwear and bra and walk out.
Jay looks at me in awe then looks away.
" Somehow you are my sister but I find you sexy as fuck." I glare at his comment and open the door for him to leave. He walks out and tipsy follows him.
I pick out my clothes for today. A red and black flannel with a white v neck and my Gemini necklace and black skinny jeans they show my muscular frame. I throw on my white and black high tops with a three inch wedge. I do my makeup. A nude look with a dark violet lipstick. My lips are big and so are my eyes. My hair is a unnatural red the color of blood with dark and light reds through out it I have natural curls that go to my mid back. I pull my hair back in a pony tail and leave a strand out to frame my face.
I grabbed my scare board and I noticed I was shaking. I'm nervous about going on a date. That is not like me. Skating should take away some of the nervousness.
I go to the park where I skate. It's not the skate park but it has nice side walks I can go fast on I take my phone out of my bag with my head phones attached to it. I put them on and kick the side walk I fly down the street when I get to a good speed I check my phone and I was changing the song when I hit a rock and I was launched off my skate board. But I felt a hand catch my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Leo. He was in a black v neck and had the same dogtags on and his blue jeans with holes on the knees.
"Hey. Nice for you to drop in."