Date part 2

" Nice catch. Why are u out here?"
"It's a nice day I thought i would take a walk. Hey your shaking are you cold."
It was alittle brisker as I noticed I was shaking and before I could speak his arms where around me and I was in his jacket. It smelled of sweet sweet honey and a strong smell of a bonfire. My two favorite smells. WA
He kissed me on the cheek and smiled. He picked up my skate board and we walked home. I set my skate board inside and finished getting ready as he got his motorcycle from his house. I straightened my hair and redid my lips in a Matt lip this time.
I walked down stairs and put my high tops back on and walked out the door.
I heard a laugh and turned to see my dad laughing with Leo. In this light I could see Leo's tattoo right on his bicep, it looked like American flag ripping through his skin. It was hot.
I walked up to them and Leo smiled when he saw me.
"Ready to go." He smiled
"Yep, bye dad."
"Now you two be safe ok?" My dad said and laughed.
" I'll keep her safe mr. J." Leo said and we got on his bike I held a tight grip on his waist when we took off down the street engine roaring.
We stopped in front off a coffee shop and I ordered a muffin and Leo ordered an ice tea, he paid for the stuff and we sat down.
" so the movie sucks, my friends went and saw it and said it was a waist of money." Leo said disappointed at the fact that the movie wasn't as good as we hoped.
" Sooo want to go to your place." I ask with a flirty tone.
I look up and he is blushing.
" I live alone. In a mansion, my parents owned it then when they went on there 4th tour as in the army, my.... Dad was," he stopped and swallowed tears forming in his eyes. I reached across the table and held his hand.
" What happened, to him?" I say and he smiled and laughed alittle.
" Thet said he was protecting a little girl with a injured leg when someone came up to him and shot him in the gut. He still protected the girl but they ripped her away from him and he fell to the ground and as he bleed out he was kicked to death. My mother saw him lieing there and they tried to take her and she fought and fought but, they got fed up with her and slit her throat. In their will I was given the house and 20 million dollars." He said and swallowed again and through his ginger hair that at this moment covered his face I saw tears splash in the table. I picked up his chin and smiled at him and kissed him.
He was surprised then tightened his grip on my hand and I got up and we walked out where I hugged him.
We got on his bike and it was getting late and his house was closer so " hey, babe lets go see that mansion. Is it possible I can stay tonight." His face lit up and he zoomed down the street and to his house.
Holy Fuck..... He wasn't kidding. The house was huge.
He lead me inside I was amazed bye it. " hey babe I'm going to tell my parents in at your place tonight k."
He nodded and left me alone in the living room. I took out my phone and dialed 3308616541 my moms number. She didn't answer so I left a message and hung up. " babe where are you?" He walked out of a room and said in here. I ran over to the room to see a king sized bed and Leo playing video games laying on the bed. I walked over and stood in front off him. He turned it off and turned on my favorite move, Rocky. Sat in between his legs and watched the movie. I felt him move my hair and start to kiss my neck softly. I smiled and tilted my head to he had more room. His arms where strong and held me tight.i looked at him and he bite my neck alittle I smiled and bite my lip.
Ok I'm leaving it there so if you want some of the good stuff comment and vote thanks love you all.