Chapter 3 This Shit Is Serious

Chapter 3

This Shit Is Serious ..

Lucas Pov.

We Had Just Got Out Of School. Im Super Glad Its Friday. Ayyye Get Juiced. But Seriously Doe My Nigga Delo Throwing A Party For His "Crush" Kingg. Naw Kingg Aint No Damn Nigga, Delo Don't Get Down Like That.

    Kingg Is A Baddie Tho. She Can Get All My Attention. She Confident, Fly As Hell, Thick In All The Right Places, Deep Ass Dimples, Mid-Back Length Hair, Always Duced Up, Smart As Hell, And She Stands Up For Herself. The List Just Keeps On Going, She Trill As Fuck. But Anyways Delo Been Having This Thing For Her Since Freshman Year. I Mean She's Absolutely Beautiful I'd Cuff Shawty. Kingg Is Turning 15 She The Youngest Out Of The Whole Clique, But You Couldn't Tell By The Way She Looks One Day Me And Delo Had To Damn Near Murder This Nigga For Trying To Push Up On Her One Day....

FlashBack....

|July 16 2013|

"Oh My Gosh Dawg You Should Have Seen Damian Bust His Ass At The Skating Rink. Nigga Tried To Show Off For Some Broad And Fucked Up His Shit. He Sprained His Ankle, He Gotta Be On Bed Rest For Like 3 Days And Atleast Try To Walk On It For The Rest Of The Week " Kingg Was Telling Us About Sunday Night At East Roller Rink. It Was After School And Kingg,Delo, Morgan And I Were All Headed To The Store.  "Ayye Luke Come In The Store With Me" Delo Asked Walking In Not Waiting For An Answer. "Aye Shawties Y'all Want Some" I Asked Being The Kind Person I Am....... Not. "Naw" They Both Said In Unison.  I Went In Looking For Delo Ass.

(Scene Told From Kingg's Pov)

"Daaaamn Whats Up Shawty" Some Random Guys Who Seem To Be In His Somewhat Mid 20's. "Uhh Hi" Morgan Replied. I Saw Him Bite His Lip Looking Me Up And Down. I Just Looked The Other Way Ignoring Him. He Aint Ugly, But I Aint Looking For No Damn Sugar Daddy.  "My Bad, I Wasn't Talking To You." He Told Morgan And Started Coming Closer To Me. Tf Is Taking Delo And Lucas So Damn Long. "I Was Talking To This Sexy Chocolate Piece Right Here. You Gotta Name Shawty?" He Asked. "Naw" I Replied Still Looking The Other Way. "Look Man She Too Young For You. Keep Walking" Morgan Told Him. "Age Ain't A Thing To Me Im Only  23" He Said. Ole Nasty Ass. "Dude Were Freaking Sophomores In High School. Leave Her Alone And Get Outta Her Face" Morgan Said Getting In Front Of Me Holding My Hands. "Morgan I Got This" I Tried Telling Her. "Man Moove For You  Get What You Looking Fa" He Said Trying To Move Her Out The Way. "Im Not Moving She Too Fuckin Young For You. Your 23 She Aint Near Your Fuckin Age And Neither Am I So Get The Fuck Away Fro-" He Cut Her Off My Slapping Her To The Ground. I Slapped The Shit Outta Him. "Bitch" I Said Afterwards.  He Grabbed Both Of My Wrist Pushing Me Against The Wall. "Your Gonna Listen To Me.  It's Either You Listen Or Ima Do You Like Yo Lil Friend Here. Now Let's Go!" He Tried To Pull Me With Him But I Yanked Back. He Kept Trying And I Was Getting Weak " DELOOOOO!!!!! LUCAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!! HELP PLEASE " After I Screamed Them Words They Rushed Out The Door So Fast. It Didn't Take Them That Long To Figure Out What Was Going On. In .2 Seconds They Were Fuckin Dude Shit Up. I Bent Down To Morgan And Examined Her Face. He Hit Her Too Damn Hard. Her Lip Was Bleeding. I Helped Her Up. Then Went Over To Ole Dude Pushed Lucas And Delo Off Of Him And Started Stomping His Fuckin Face In. Some Random  Lady Screamed "FEDS!!" Me, Morgan, And The Boys Dipped Up From Outta There.

End Of Flashback ..

Sorrt It's Short.

Next Chapter Will Be A Party Scene.