Chapter 4 We The Party

Chapter 4..

We The Party...

Lucas Pov

Maaaaan Im Too Fuckin Hype For My Babysis Party. Me And My Nigga's About To Fuck Some Shit Up!. I Gotta Take A Shower, Cause Football Coach Made Us Sweat. But Uhh Anyways Its A Halloween Theme Party So We Gotta Dress Up. Y'all Know Who Ima Be?  A REAL NIGGA.!! Naw Im Just Fuckin With Y'all . Ima Be My Nigga Drake, But Ima Just Put On Some True Religion Jeans And My OVO Sweater.

Dominque Pov

"Dammit Janie Getcho Clumsy Ass Outta My Room" This Bitch Just Made Me Fuck Up My Eye Liner. Uhh Oh Hey Whats Up My Name Is Dominique, But You Can Call Me Niq-Niq. Anyways Im Going To My Bestie's Birthday Party.  Delo Is Putting It All Together I Think That Is Just Soo Cute How He's Doing That For Her. We All Know Delo Had A Thing For Her Since Day 1. I Bet Y'all Wondering Why She Aint With Him Yet. Welll..... He's In The Game .....DEEP. They Call Themselves The TDG Nigga's. Ion Know What It Stands For So Dont Ask. Its Delo, Lucas, Sam, Damien, Morgan, And

Some Other Local Ass Nigga's. Im Adjusted To The Life Style, Kingg Just Isn't Ready To See Delo Die So She Just Pushes It Aside, But She Really Cares About Him. "Niq-Niq!!!!!!!" Tf Does Janie Wants Now. "What!" I Shouted After Her. Next Thing I Knew She Came Tumblin In My Room.

Delo Pov.

"Damian Get Yo Ass Out The Mutha Fuckin Cake!!"

"Bruh Why You Trippin?" Is This Nigga Really Questionin' Me?

"Nigga Bitch This Is My Baby Girl's Birthday Cake, Dont Nobody Got Time For You Playing. Takee Yo Ass To The Store And Go Get That Drake Nothing Was The Same Album" I Demanded.

"Look Bro I Got'chu You Know I Aint Gone Fuck Up Babysis Lil ShinDig, And To Prove That Ima Buy That Nothing Was The Same And Something Special. You Know She The Baby Of The Whole Crew. We All Got Her And I Put That On God Son."  And with that he left. Look everybody knows how i feel about Kingg, she is basically my world, i'd give up everything to spend my life with her. two days ago we made it official. I mean nobody else knows but, tonight they will. I remembere everything that happened that day she said YES!

Flasback....

"Delo Stoooooooooooooop!" She Giggled.

"Naw yo lil short mean ass said i wasn't gone do shit. Now ima show you better than i can tell you" I slowly walked over to her. Next thing i know her lil short ass jumps in my bed and gets under the fuckin covers.

"Kingg!" I Yelled.

"What Nigga!" She Yelled Back. Now im really about to fuck her ass up. I walked slowly towards the bed and jumped on top of her.

"Delo get yo big ass off of me!!!" She screamed.

"Nope" I chuckled.

"Delo, I cant breathe" She Cried.

" Fuckin Crybaby" I decided to get off of her.

"Ya mama" shhe whispered. ( i fuckin heard that shit)

"Repeat" I Asked

"Im good" She Laughed.

"You lucky i love yo ass" I Confessed.

"Liess" She rolled her eyes.

"I would never lie to you about something like that" I told her.

"I bet you be telling all yo lil popcone hoes that" She said with her southern accent.

"No i fuckin dont, and its popcorn not popcone" I corrected her.

"whatever" she started getting up.

"Noooooooooo com'ere" I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me making her sit on my lap. "Kingg look i love you with all my fuckin heart you be playin and shit i been tryin to make you mine since freshman year, but you rather get wanna these ducks and leave a nigga hanging. alot girls come up to me askin for my number and bluntly ask me can they suck this dick, but i turn them all down for you. I just want you to be my girl"

"Delo I am your girl." She just lit up my world.

"You just made me the happiest man alive babygirl" i cheered

End OF Flashback...

VOTE FOR PT.2

WHAT DID JANIE HAVE TO TELL JAZZ???/ MMHMMM.....