chapter 1

Leaving the crowded city of New York I got shift to California, searching the way to forgive my past which was actually a nightmare for me. The dark part of my life. As I lived in New York with my mom, dad and my two brothers, whom I lost on the way home on New York road .
Don't know why almighty blessed me with a lonely life without my family. Just to forget everything I decided to move to California near my grandma.
Maybe getting to new place will help me to overcome this. But..... Something is wrong with my feelings, don't know what... But something is..... I was travelling in metro when suddenly a very weird women hold my hand and..., " you should not be here, go back...... He is waiting for you.... Your life is going to change in dark.. " and suddenly she lowered the voice " But he need you, your love..... "
What is she talking about???
Who is waiting for me????? And why???? Oh God... I looked at her and tried to ask her
" Hey, what are you talking about?? Who needs me? " but I didn't get my answer, she just smiled and disappeared in crowd.......

Oh God ..... What is this all? Now which difficulties I have to go through. I don't have anything to lose now... God plzzz help me.

All the bad thoughts were hammering my head, I shook my head and concentrate on the sweet little home infront of me. I was finally at home... This new home is small but so beautiful. It is outside of the town, in wood...
Wow it's so beautiful hiii.ere. I inhaled deep inside and the fresh air here is very fantastic.

Hii guys ...... Sry I know it's short, but.. Next update will be soon out....
Please love my book ....
Thank you.....
Love you all ......