2

From Now On- The Features

Liza

When Damon died he took Bonnie's hand and together they transported to a prison world built by a bunch of paranoid witches. They were stuck on an everlasting loop of May 10, 1994. May 10, 1994 happened to be the same day that Damon killed our great nephew Zach's impregnated girlfriend. So Damon evidently decided that they were in his hell. Of course Bonnie chose not to believe that and continued to believe that there was a way out. Why else would her grandmother send her there? So every morning as they woke to the same May 10, 1994, Damon would dread the next 24 hours where as Bonnie would find more opportunities to try to get her magic back which would lead to a much needed departure. For four months living like this, patience stared to wear thin and tensions began to rise when Bonnie couldn't find anything. That was until one day when they came face to face to their ticket out. A witch named Kai.

Kai didn't have any powers of his own but after threatening Damon's life, he helped Bonnie get her powers back. They were ready to get out until they realized Kai was the sociopath whom this prison world was made for. After many attempts to get rid of Kai and trying to keep him there, the only one who made it home was Damon. If you ask anyone besides Stefan, Damon, and I though, Bonnie wasn't there. When Damon left, Bonnie had an arrow in her chest. So instead she found peace and Damon got back on his own. No Kai, no Bonnie.

The past few weeks have been hectic. Damon is back, Elena still has her memories wiped and a new boyfriend, Alaric crossed the border, turning him back into a human, living thanks to his doctor girlfriend, Jo, but that means no chance of Elena getting those memories back, Stefan has been trying to come back to his life when Damon was living, and I have been... confused.

I've been staying at the same motel for weeks. I never planned on staying. The plan was "help" Stefan look for a way to bring Damon back, help him start a new Damon-less life, and go home and forget about both of them again. It was going perfectly fine until Damon actually came back. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's back and that I might be able to have a relationship with my brothers, but I don't know where to go from here. Is it really that easy to restart my life and in the same place it all began?

Stefan and Damon's friends have been really accepting of me which helps. I have even been invited to "Friends-giving". It's their very cheesy version of Thanksgiving and since none of us can go home, we're spending it at the dormitories. So I throw on a black and white striped shirt, a leather jacket, some skinny jeans, and boots, grab a bottle of wine and head over.

"Hey! Oh yes, the good stuff! Thanks!" Caroline greets me and graciously takes the wine.

"It's all I could find at Safeway." I state. "Nothing like in France, I'll tell you that."

"If it can help get through the night, it's all we need." Caroline chuckles then carries it off to the table. Elena is next to greet me.

"Hey!"