chapter 1

So leah was born November 30, 1998 at 1:25am in the morning! That morning I got taken away from my parents!
I was given to new parents for a week! That morning they got me they loved me! They had 3 kids which are all adopted!
The brothers are real brothers and me and my sister! My sister was 2 when she was given to my parents and me as one day old!
I was with them for a week then the cops took me away from them! They gave me to my birth mom for 4 months!
Most of that 4 months I was in the hostpial because my mom wanted to kill me. She didn't want me. She hated me and wanted me out of this world!
Then my adopted mom picked me up after I came home from being with my birth mom!
The nurse asked my mom if she was going to be my mom for the rest of my life because I have been in the hostpial a lot!
The nurse told my mom I need to go to the doctors right after she picked me up so she took me to the doctors!!
One year went by and then it was my first birthday! My older brother! Who's name is limhi smashed my head in my birthday cake!
Then it was my first Christmas with my new family I had got!!
P.s. my mom says her Christmas present that year was me and my sister Nikki!
Me and Nikki have are one little brother and little sister! We have never ment them. They have still have not been told that they were adopted at a really young age.