chapter 2

My sister birthday is January 14 and she turned 3 that year. We are about almost two years apart.
I don't know what I would do without my real sister if she didn't live with me!! I'm so great full for one of my real blood family is still with me.
Summer came around that year and we were going to move to the place I live today! It's amazing! Then we moved me and my sister got a bigger room and we loved it.
I have lived here in castle Rock for 17 years of my life so far! It was November and it was my birthday month then it was one week before my birthday and my family if all sitting in our family room.
Our dog starts barking at the door so we open the door and it's snowing!! All the kids run out the door so happy!!
We all stayed playing with our dog and throwing snow balls at each other. Our parents come out and start playing with us.
Then we had to pack up again and move again. We moved not that far from our house we moved up the road. We still own that house today!
We rent it out but its still my favorite house!! But one winter afternoon my dad made a hill of snow from are roof.
Then when my mom was driving past to park the car at our new house my dad drpoted me off the roof.
My mom screamed. Then she saw the snow hill. Then she was okay again. It made my dad laugh really hard!
They were went in the house to get hot chocolate and then we all went back out for more snow!! Then my mom called us to come into the house to go to bed!