chapter 3

It was November of 2003 that year and then I was turning 4 years old! My parents left me and my older sister home and they went shopping for my birthday!
They forgot about my birthday that year! When I was little I loved baby dolls and they came home with 5 new Baby dolls! That was the best birthday that I had ever had!!
Then Christmas came and we came out of our rooms that morning and I was so happy!! My sister got a big doll and she hated it because it was taller then her!
But I loved it! So my parents gave it to me and they got her a new toy! Also that year my brothers and my daddy made me and my sister a barie doll house!
It's was a awesome Christmas that year!! Then my sister birthday cake and we had a little party and she got her head smashed in her cake!
My family thing is every other year someone gets there head smashed in a cake and then my year is next year!! My family always looked forward to doing it!!
It was summer again and my family was all being use and then we went boating and I got really sick and was in bed for about a week! It sucked but my family made it fun.
Then I started school that year!! I hated it! I had speech therapy for a long time and then I turned 7!
(I skipped my 5 and 6 birthday!)
Sometimes I ask my self if people can give me a chance and then I started to give up on life again!! Then I started to have hope!
When I turned 8 I was baptized in the church and I then I started to Fall away that year!! Then I still went to church and then I started to like church again!!!