chapter 4

When I was 10 years old I told myself I would never go to rehad and then when I was 11 I had a pool party that summer! It was amazing party! We had all these kinds of candy and I was loving it!
When I turned 12 I was kissed by a boy who was named danny. We were in his room playing convent and then he shut the door of the bedroom.
Then it was his turn to play so I sat down of the bed and then he sat down next to me. I asked why his sitting down?
He replayed with because I want to sit next to a pretty girl! Oh okay cool so then I told him to play the game right! So he start moving closer to me and I backed away and he got closer!
Then I got to the end of his bed and then he kissed me! But his dog broke us apart! Thank gosh!
Now I have not talked to him for a long time because he turned gay right after I had kissed him! His still my friend!!
I love all my friends! When I was 16 years old I was sent to Utah! I was going to rehab! (Do you remember in the beginning of the book I promised I would never go to rehab but that ended really fast!)
So I meet my best friend there! We knew each other for 11 months and then I left to come home! Well one of my ex best friends let me meet one of her friends!
His name was Connor!! He would treat you with all the respect he had and he was really loyal to the girl he was dating.
His funny and sweet and makes everyone laugh!!