*1 kidnapped*

Ethan's pov
Ethan put the gun down we can talk about this please don't do this *gun shoots*

I woke up covered in sweat *I'm still having that nightmare* I got off my bed and go to the bathroom and take a shower then when I got out of it I walked back into my room and got dressed in a blue tank top and black jeans with black boots then I walk out of my apartment.

Jesse's pov
"Ok mom I'm going to school I will see you later" I said and then close to the door I started walking to school and I felt like someone was following me so I looked back no one was there I kept on walking but a little faster until I heard footsteps then I started to run Not Looking Back. I tripped on a rock and fell to the ground and hit my head on the hard ground then I black out.

I woke up on a bed but my vision was still a little blurry as I wipe my eyes with the palm of my hands and looked round the room.

"Hey your up" I hear a deep voice say which made me feel really unsafe and really uncomfortable.

"Who are you and what do you want" I say at the dark figure that was walking towards me.

"Oh don't worry about that" the deep voice said.

"Let me go" i yelled at him but he covered my mouth with one of his hands.

"If you yell like that one more time I will hurt you" the deep voice said I still couldn't see his face because of how dark it was in the room.

"Who are you" I said quietly as he uncovered his hand away from my mouth.

"I'm Ethan,Ethan Dolan" he said holding out his hand to give a handshake but I didn't take it.

"Drink this" he said handing me a cup of something.

"No" I said crossing my arms.

"If you don't drink this you will get a punishment"he said giving me the cup again.

I take the cup and I throw it right in his face and he covers his eyes with his hand so I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the door and opened it and Ran out the room and I see a room that has light but before I could close the door the guy had already grabbed me and threw me on the floor I could see his face clearly now and he was mad.

"You little BITCH your going to wish you never did that" he said as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into a room then*BANG BANG BANG* then I blacked out.

This is good I hope you liked it PEACE✌