*2 kidnapped*

Jesse's pov
I woke up on the cold floor and trying to remember what happened
*flash back*
"You little BITCH your going to wish you never did that" he said as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into a room then*BANG BANG BANG* then I blacked out. *flash back ended*
I slowly sit up and then I felt a sharp pain in my left leg. "Ouch" I said touching my leg and feeling blood. I then look up at a stairway and my jaw dropped "oh God he pushed me down the stairs" I tryed to get up but my lag was making to be in to much pain to get up.

"Help somebody please help me I've been kidnapped" I screamed out hopefully hopeing that someone would head me and call 911. I layed back down and started to cry "I'm going to die here" I keep saying that in my head until I heard the upstairs door open then close.

"Let me go you fucking animal" I screamed as someone was walking down the stairs.

"Well someone's in a bad mood" he said putting one hand on his hip and smiling.

"Why are you doing this" I cryed out.

"Can you just stop asking questions for 5 minutes please" he said bending down and grabbing my bleeding leg.

"Ouch don't touch it" I hissed at him and pulled my leg back but he grabbed it again.

"Stop moving I need to rap it up before you bleep to death" he said grabbing a long rag and slowly raping it around my leg.

"So um what's your name" I said looking at his black hair as he was raping my leg and I'm not going to lie he was kinda cute looking.

"I thought I told you to stop asking questions,my name is Ethan what's yours" he said looking up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Jess" I said looking into his brown eyes.

"Well jess I have to go but I will bring you some food ok" he said getting up and looking at my leg.

I look down and nod my head and he turned around and walked back up the stairs then I heard the door open and close.

I then layed down on the floor as I started to cry again but after a while I slowly closed my eyes and feel asleep.

I jump out of the car and started to run away from Tow boys then I found myself to the woods and I see Ethan right in front of me "Ethan put the gun down we can talk about this please don't do this" *gun shoots*

"Jess wake up"

I sit up quickly and saw Ethan with a apple in his hand.

"Sorry I had a bad dream" I said taking the apple out of has hand and biting into it.

"Tell me about it" he said clapping his hands together.

"You have bad dreams true" I said looked up at him as he put his hands on the top of his head.

"Yeah"
Ethan put the gun down we can talk about this please don't do this *gun shoots*.

OK I hope y'all liked this chapter I will update soon again TO BE CONTINUED PEACE✌....