*7 kidnapped*

Grayson's pov

That little bitch. I ran into the room she had ran and closed the door good thing it doesn't have a lock on it. I then open the door but did not see her. Oh so she is hiding huh. I closed the door behind me and looked around to spot her.

"Jess come out,come out where ever you are" I played around with her a little bit but she would not come out.

"Jess,baby girl it's okay Grayson is right here"

I then stay quite for a second and heard breathing.

I walked toward the hard breathing and the sound came from under the bed.

"I got you" I yelled as I pulled her out from under the bed as she started screaming for help.

"Shut the fuck up Jess" I yelled as I pinned her down to the floor and got on top on her with one leg on each side of her.

Jess's pov

"Grayson stop,someone help me" I yelled out but nobody was there.

He had gotten on top of me making to a little hard to breath and he started to yell but I did not care.

"ETHAN HELP PLEASE" I yelled as loud as I could hoping that he will be here this time.

"Sorry baby girl but Ethan is not here right now" he said as he was trying to take off my top.

"Grayson why are you doing this to me" I said crying but that did not make him stop.

"Because your mine,all mine"

Fuck I need Ethan but where is he,please please Ethan I need you.

At this point I was in my bra and panties,Grayson tide my hands and feet down then he just left. What. Thank God he is gone.

*A few minutes later*

"Jess" wait. That's Ethan. Ethan.

"Ethan,Ethan I'm in here help please.

The door opened and their I see Ethan as he ran up to me.

"Jess what the hell is going on" he said as he tried to until me but it was to tight.

"Grayson he is going to kill me, Ethan get me out please" I started to cry again.

"Ok Jess I'm trying" Ethan said as he grabbed a razor and he started to cut it.

He got one of my hands free then he went to the next hand.

"Jess it's going to be okay" he said cutting the other one.

"ETHAN LOOK OUT" I yelled as I saw Grayson hit him in the head with a bat.

Ethan fell to the floor and did not move but I did hear him breathing.

"Ethan are you okay, please wake up please" I said crying as Grayson walked up to me.

"Hey you love me not him" he said grabbed my face.

"Grayson why" I said trying not to cry but when I saw Ethan laying there I wanted to cry so bad.

"Because Ethan is braking me and you a part" he said kissing my cheek's but I pulled away.

"Grayson he is your brother,he loves you" I said said looking into his eyes.

"I don't care, I could kill him but I'm not going to until we get the money" he said smiling and looking at Ethan.

"Your evil" I said grabbing the razor from Ethan's hands as Grayson looked away for a minute.

"God I love it when you talk like that" he said rubbing my hair.

"Fuck you" I said rolling my eyes and looking away.

"Mhh trust me that will be happening very soon baby girl" he said as he left the room and he left Ethan their on the cold floor.

"Ethan please I need you"

OKAY GUYS IN HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DAMN THAT PLOY TWIST THO BYE AND PEACE✌