*3 kidnapped*

Ethan's pov

"Grayson I think she is sleep right now" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Okay I know I'm just going to say hi" Grayson said with a smile on his face but I know that if she said something stupid he will try to beat the shit out of her because he has anger problems and he can't control it.

"Ok but don't do anything to her,or at least not yet" I say as I was trying to be as real as possible.

"Ugh fine bro" he said then walking out of my room and closing the door right behind him.

Grayson's pov

I walk out of Ethan's room then walk to the bacsment where the girl was. I turn and pulled the nob of the door and walked downstairs then I step on the last step and I see her laying with her head down on her hands.

"So you must be the one who does not listen huh?" I said making her look up and move back a little bit.

"And who are you" she said rolling her brown eyes and crossing her arms.

"Listen baby girl you don't want to get smart with me I'm not like Ethan I will beat your ass if you talk back you got that" i said making it clear that I would do it.

"Bite me asshole" she said and then put her meddle finger up at me.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair,then I grabbed her neck as she tried to escape from the grip I had on her as she tried to scream for help.

Jess's pov

He grabbed my hair and that hurt like hell then he grabbed my neck. I could not breath at all and I felt like I was going to pass out or die.

"You bitch oh you can't breath well sorry" he said still choking me.

"E-ETH-ETHAN HEL-HELP" I said trying to scream but his grip on my neck was still choking me.

I heard loud footsteps running down the stairs and then I saw Ethan look at me and the guy that looked like him a little bit.

"Grayson what the fuck,she can't breath" he said pushing him off of me and then finally getting him off me.

"What the fuck Grayson are you trying to kill her" he yelled then walking to me and picking me up and walking up the stairs as the other boy followed.

He walked in a room and then closed the door right on the other guy's face then locking it. He layed me down on the bed and grabbed what looked like a cup of water. He then lend my head up to the cup and I started to drink it then I put my head back down and he looked at me to know if I was Okay so I nod my head.

"Look I'm sorry about him" I said talking my eyes off her.

"He could of killed me if you didn't stop him" she said looking down at her hands.

"Yeah just don't make him mad because he's crazy more crazy then me. I say then put my hand on her neck where he was holding her.

"Who is he"

"Hes my twin brother Grayson" I said looking at her again.

"Oh ok" she said then we both stop talking so I get up and walk out of the room.

I walked around the house to try and find Grayson but I guess he left and didn't say a word after trying to kill that girl.

As I was watching TV I heard my phone rang but I looked over and my phone was not changed at all and that got me really confused because if it's not my phone then who's is it?

Okay well I hope you liked to and Grayson is a crazy boy but see you later guys PEACE✌