24. Sick

THIS IS SUPER SHORT FOR EFFECT!!

"Jaaackk..." You groaned, covering your head with your geometric patterned duvet. Today, you were ill. Your temperature was high, your stomach ached and your head was banging.
The door creaked open, shortly followed by Jack.
"You called?" He whispered.
"Help."
He slowly walked over to you and crouched by you. Jack removed the duvet from your face and kissed your cheek lightly.
"Better?" He whispered, you could feel the breath of him talking very close to you. You turned to look at him, placing a hand on his cheek.
"Not really."
Jack's smiled dropped.
"I'll be right back, okay?" He showed a slight expression of 'proud'. You watched as he walked out of the bedroom. Waiting for him to come back, you checked the time; 19:45.
Jack re-entered your room with his MacBook and two teas. He set one down on your bedside table and one on his. Getting under the duvet, you saw he had Finding Dory ready to play. He lifted his arm, signalling you to cuddle.
"I don't want to give you anything!" You warned before moving closer.
"I would take any illness from you, if it took you from any pain or comfort."
You met his eyes and he leaned in to kiss you.
"Nothing's gonna stop me doing that, got it?"
You nodded and snuggled into his chest.

Ayyy. It's moi.
How are you? You good?
What did you think yooo?
hmu on ig- @septiceyehowell
Stay Bad💦

*cries bc vidcon*