20. Life Changes {part 2}

You and Jack had been counting down the days, weeks and months for when you expected your little baby. However, you hadn't started any decorating or shopping yet.
"So, we're finding out the sex? Or waiting?" You turn to Jack.
He looked up from his laptop and made eye contact with you.
"Hmm?" He hummed, having forgot the question.
"The sex of our baby? Do we want to know? We have the scan in the morning..."
"Oh, personally, I'd like to know. I want to be able to decorate a pretty little girlies room or a hardcore boys room." He smiled.
Since telling Jack the news of the baby, he'd been more supportive, loving and all generally happier.
You laughed off his remark, but agreed.
"That's what else," he moved closer, "I wanted to announce the little babby to my channel? Maybe do a What's Going On vlog, have you come in a few minutes in and we announce?"
His eyes were full of tears, tears of happiness.
"Yes! Yes of course!" You leaned over to hug him.
"I'll go set up, I'll shout for you when I'm building up to the announcement, that okay?" He stroked some hair out of your face. You nodded and he darted upstairs.
You could hear the muffled screams of his intro, which slowly died down to just a buzz of talking. After about, five minutes, the screams were back.
"(Y/n), YOU BEAUTIFUL LADY! COULD YA COME HERE?"
You headed to his room and sat on his knee.
"So, I brought (y/n) here to tell you something. On three?" He said. You nodded again.
"One, two, three..."
"We're having a baby!!" You both called in unison.
You couldn't stop smiling as he continued to talk.
You joined in with your favourite part, the outro.
"But thank you guys, so much for watching this video. If you liked it, punch the like button IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all round, Wapssh Wapssh. But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, in the next videoooo!"
You kissed his lips, passionately.
"I love you.." You whisper.
"I love you both." He put his hand on your stomach.
"Soon..." He said.
"Soon." You repeated.
~time skip, the next morning~
You laid on the hospital bed, waiting for the midwife to come through.
Once she did, she rubbed the cold gel over your slightly plump stomach. She then started the scan. You could see the little fetus moving around. Jack was smiling the biggest he had in a while and he held your hand.
"You want to know the sex?" The midwife looked at her clipboard and then to you. You looked up to Jack,
"Please..." You said.
"Well, Miss (y/l/n) and Mr McLoughlin, meet your new... daughter."
Jack put his hands over his face and started to sob with happiness.
"Aw, babe, come here!" You pulled him into a hug.
"She's gonna be a princess.." He said through breaths.
"She is. Soon enough, Jack."

Yoooooo, sorry this was shitttt.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY IMAGINARY LOVER, DAN HOWELL😎🌍
25, he's old wow.
Anyway, remember to vote& comment. I love your opinions.
hmu on ig- @septiceyehowell🌙
ily& I'll see you in the next updates.
Stay Bad✌️

*hits dan's twitter up but gets ignored*