71. Get Lonely With Me

inspired by a George Ezra banger 💘

you

Slipping my feet into my black heels I was ready to head out to the bar with the girls. It was only a short walk away and was renowned for couples' place of meeting.
"You never know, (y/n), tonight could be your night." My friend called from the back of the group.
"Shut up, Morgan. Even if it is, you'll make it your night." I chuckled, the rest of the girls laughing along too. I heard the reply of 'fuck off' but followed by more laughter.
We reached the doors of the Rowe Inn bar and entered as if we were the Spice Girls or Charlie's Angels. People looked our way in admiration but continued with their conversations briefly after. It didn't take long for the group to spilt. Half to the booth and half to the bar. I, along with Morgan and Laura went for the bar. We ordered two drinks for each girl and waited for the cue to sit down and wait.
A cutie with brown hair stood beside me, alone. The others girls left to find our table and I was alone too.
"Hey," the waiter looked to the man in confusion, "Can you put those drinks all on my tab." The waiter then nodded, fiddling on his computer.
I looked to this mystery man and took in the view of his features. He was something else. A short beard, blue eyes and pursed lips.
Just stunning.
"You didn't have to." I smiled, my hand almost grazing his as I moved it.
"No, but I wanted to treat you. I'm Jack."
"(y/n)."
We smiled to each other for a few moments before he figured out what to say next.
"Come and get lonely with me. Will the girls notice if you leave?" He hinted.
"Probably. I'm basically the ringleader." I giggled, clutching Jack's arm.
"Well tell them you've found a date and you'll see them later." He whispered to me. I looked at him all over his face and nodded.
I spoke to girls and the squealed and rushed me back to Jack.
He offered me his hand and we left the bar, onto where he would take me for a date.
I guess it was my night...

hello hello!
hope you liked this.
give me more suggestions lads.
love you xoxo