Chapter 4

I know these are supposed to be at the end but I'm really excited for this book and I wanted to know if anyone was reading since I've only got two stars I know the last but was boring but it's adding up plus the boys are coming into this chapter. Thank you for reading leave some comments and votes~ Hunter 💘

Ashton's pov

I was logging in to Twitter when all I've seen is news stories about some girl that was beat up in a school bathroom and is in the hospital. I sigh at how bad schools are now and go to read one of the articles. Her photos from before and after are just terrible. She looks so pretty before and then after just looks sad. In the articles it shows her conversation with a reporter. I gasp and call the boys in when I see what she had to say.

Hunters pov

Why did those girls do that to you the lady asks

I sigh and give a monotone response about how they've bullied me my whole life.

When are you getting out of here she asks

Sadly tonight which means I'm most likely going to miss the concert tonight especially because they broke my arm. I say wiggling my light blue casted arm that has doodles and 5sos lyrics and twenty one pilots lyrics on it.

I'm sorry to hear maybe you'll have something good happen. She smiles and turn off the camera

Sorry kid. She says standing up and leaving

I snap off the tv and sigh there's four hours till the concert and I'm only just now getting released. There's a bunch of hoo blob going on outside you can hear people screaming and yelling I sigh and continue grabbing what little things my mom had brought me and finally the nurse comes and takes my ivs out and tells me to wait for my papers to sign out. I decide to play on my phone. So I go on Twitter to 5sos page.

The concert will go on tonight but we're going to bring a special guest. :)

Was there last tweet and I sigh I wish I could go and see. Suddenly there's a knock on the door and thinking it's the nurse I say come in and continue packing with my back turned.

"Hi" a familiar voice squeaks out and I turn around and gasp at the site.