Contest

After Ji leaves I get up and get dressed and slowly get dressed. I pull on distressed jeans, a t-shirt I stole from Jihoon, and white shoes. I pull on a plain white mask and pull down under my chin and head to the kitchen. Jihoon hands me a hot chocolate which I drink in seconds. We then get on a bus and they drop me off a little far away from the place and I walk the rest of the way. As I get in line I remember a conversation I had with the members a few days ago.

"Okay, me and Ji talked and we decided that it is okay if it slips that we are dating but don't go and scream it to the whole world." I say. The members nod and I give Vernon a look. He nods sheepishly. I am snapped out of my trip down memory lane by the doors opening. I walk into the building and sit down in a chair. When the members come out the girls around me scream while I just sit silently looking at Jihoon. His eyes scan the crowd and when they land on mine he smiles and gives me a small wave. When the fans calm down they start to whisper.

"Where is Venus?"

"Do you think she left the group?"

"Where is Venus?!" one girl boldly yells. Jihoon stands up with his microphone.

"Venus is sick and couldn't make it to the fanmeet. She is back at home with orders of bed rest," he says then sits back down. They start the questions and of course there is the ever present question about their love life. S.Coups looks down the row.

"Well, one of us is in a relationship I wont say who but their girlfriend is in the crowd. If you can guess the audience member and the SEVENTEEN member, you get a prize," he says. the fans get very excited and there are many guesses through out the meet. When its time to go up and get things signed I pretend to be a fan. When I get to Jihoon he takes both of my hands and gets close to my face.

"I hope that this is okay with you," he says.

"Of course it is," I whisper. When I'm done I go back to my seat. The girl next to me is the one who gets it right. As I stand up to leave she confronts me.

"It's you and Woozi... isn't it?" She whispers. I smile behind my mask and grab her hand and pull her backstage. She yells but follows.

"She got it right," I croak as I pull her into the boy's dressing room. I pull my mask below my chin to take a drink of water from Jihoon's water bottle. She gasps when she sees its me. I smile at her and start to cough.

"Are you okay?" she asks me. I nod while I cough. I look up and blink back tears as I continue to cough. Eventually I stop.

"Sorry," I croak.

"It's fine!" she says.

"Okay! It's time for your prize!" Jihoon exclaims. Her prize is a picture with the group, signed CD and a white seventeen hoodie with our signatures on it. She asks if she can take a selfie with me and Jihoon. We agree and pose for the picture.

"Thank you!" She squeals and does a hand heart. We all do a hand heart and she squeals again as she runs out the door. I let go a cough I was holding in. I lean forward as I cough while Jihoon rubs and pats my back. When I'm done coughing I pull my mask back up and we go out to the bus. When we get on the bus I fall asleep with my head on Ji's shoulder.