A Donut and A Secret

Oh my god... did that just happen?  I ask my self. I lean against the door and smile. I go into the kitchen and talk to my mom for a little bit and then I head back home.

"Noona!" Dino yells as he runs towards me. I laugh and he engulfs me in a hug.

"Hi Dino," I say laughing. I slip off my heels and walk into the living room with Dino. I see Jihoon sitting at the table with Dino. I see Jihoon sitting at the table with a box of donuts. I run over to the table and grab one as Jihoon tries to slap it out of my hand. I take my donut and run to my room. I change into my PJ's and walk out of my room with my stolen donut on a tissue. I walk into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea. I go sit on the couch with my tea and donut and flip through the channels. Ji sits down on the other end of the couch and I stand up and go sit next to him. I put my head on his chest and he puts his arm around my shoulder. The rest of the members come into the room.

"Guys we have decided to keep our relationship a secret. Well, a secret from the fans," Jihoon says. "So please keep it to yourselves that we are together until we say its OK." I nod. The rest of the guys nod.

"Guys, the manager wants us to do an Andromedia broadcast," S.Coups says.

"Okay, when?" I ask.

"Today or tomorrow." I look at the time.

"Tomorrow, it's late," I say. They all nod and we go to bed.