SURPRISE

A/N Bold writing means its in English. idk why the music. I felt like it. that and i don't know how to take it down

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up to someone walking into my room.

"And who could this be under the cover's?" I hear Seungkwan say. Seungkwan peeks under the covers that are over my head.

"Venus!" He says. I groan and roll over.

"What is this? Someone else? Woozi-hyung!" Seungkwan yells. I groan and roll back to look at him.

"Boo, what are you doing?" I ask him squinting up at him.

"A day in our lives," he says. Then I notice the camera man behind him. I groan and rub my hands over my face to wake me up. I pull Jihoon's arm from my waist and pull back the rest of the covers half asleep and sit up. I rub my hands over my face again. I stand up and go to the kitchen and get hot water. I start to draw on his face. After a few minutes he wakes up and goes to his room to get dressed. I grab my uniform and change in the bathroom and wash up. I step out and me and Jihoon herd the members onto the bus to get to school.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When we get back the boys head down to practice and the camera man follows. I go down stairs with a photo album my mom gave me. My eyes widen when I see some of them. It all comes flooding back in, back at the hospital when i hit my head the look of concern on his face felt familiar, him comforting me when Daren came felt familiar. When they have a break I wave Joshua over.

"Look!" I say.

"Oh my gosh! I thought you were familiar!"

"Same!" I look up to see Jihoon scowling at us from across the room. I wave him over.

"Look! This is me and Joshua playing when we were young!" I say pointing at a picture. Jihoon takes the book from my lap and starts to flip through the pages. As he gets closer to the back the pictures start to get more recent. As I peek over his shoulder I see a picture of me and the 12 other girls that me and Jisoo ran the channel with at a seventeen concert not knowing that our best-friend was up their dancing. I look up to see the camera man pointing the camera at us. I take the book from him and close it and put it in my lap. I glare at the camera man daring him to film me. Eventually he goes back to filming the boys. I go upstairs with the book and go to my room. I take out some pictures from my dresser. There are some of me at my first fan-meet and me with Jihoon and some of me and fans. I put them in my album and then I put the book into my drawer.  I take out my headphones and start to practice the Pretty U dance. After I practice for an hour or two, I go out and walk Mars. When I get back I grab something small to eat and lay down and go to sleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

For the next couple days I help my mom pack and then on Friday my mom hops on a plane back to America. I haven't been eating as much as I usually do and the member's notice. They start to give me smoothies and bubba tea when they release that I drink them a lot. After a while and a lot of coaxing I start to eat again. School ends and me and Jihoon graduate. My family flies in for my graduation and my mom throws me a big graduation party and flies in all 12 girls for my party. The girls are very happy because they get to see the members up close. They release the episode of "A Day In Our Lives" and the fans take the fact that me and Ji were sleeping in the same bed and run with it.  The fans love it so much that the producers say that they want more, but this time they want us to film it ourselves. They give us vlogging cameras to use.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hey guys! It's Venus and this is my personal video day. Right now I'm working in me and Jihoon's office. I've been working for a couple of hours now. With two producers in the group now we can get more done, so yeah! Jihoon has been practicing his butt off with the other members so most of the time I'm alone in here. But, yeah! This is where the magic happens," I say  spinning in my chair. I stand up and move the camera so it can scan the room and the equipment. I shut off the camera but a little while later I turn it back on.

"It is now..." I turn to look at the computer for the time, " 4 A.M. and I still haven't slept or eaten. I -" I get interrupted by a coughing fit," excuse me-  just finished a song so-" I start to cough again "I am gonna head back to the dorm." I turn off the camera and start to walk home. I turn the camera back on.

"I'm home!" I yell I highly doubt anyone is home but it is worth a shot. Mars runs up to me. "Hi baby!~" I say. I walk into the kitchen and feed her. I turn to where I set the camera down. "Well, that's it. This has been Venus! Goodbye!" After I end the video I go to my room and go to sleep with Mars on my feet.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Me and the rest of the members walk into the dorm after practice. I see Venus's shoes and turn around and shush the members. They look at me confused.

"Venus is here and the fact that we haven't heard her or Mars means that she is probably asleep," I whisper. They nod and go off to their rooms. I change into my PJ's and go into Venus's room. Her computer lays open at the foot of her bed. I look at it and see that there is a video in the recycling bin. I click on it. After I watch it I look over at my sleeping Venus. I smile at her and take clip out of the recycling bin. I edit her video and email it to the producers. I kiss her forehead and lay down behind her.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake to Venus's shoulder racking coughs. We are supposed to have a fanmeet today but I don't think that she will be able to make it. At least not as a fan. I look at the time and decide to get up.

"Venus is sick," I say as I walk inside the kitchen. The members jump up from where they were sitting.

"What?!"

"Yeah, she cant stop coughing," I say as I grab a cup from a cupboard and fill it with water. I walk back into her room and wake her up. I hand her the cup and sit on her bed.

"Hey we don't think you can make it to the fanmeet. I was thinking maybe you could go as a fan. She shakes her head.

"I'm fi-" she starts to say but gets cut off by coughing. She takes another drink and nods.