Newtmas #1

This is the Newtmas smut for @mixedimagine , I hope it isn't that bad.

(Smut warning)

The maze was a horrible place for Newt. He hated every minute of it, but then Thomas came up in the box.

He was different from the rest of the boys that were in the glade. He actually made newt feel something, something different.

Newt had been eating dinner when Thomas came and sat down next to him.

"Hey." Thomas had said to him in his sexy voice.

"H-hi." Newt managed to stutter.

Soon, their friends had joined them at the table.

Newt had fallen silent as the group around him talked. He didn't often join in these conversations.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his upper thigh.

Newt straightened, following the hand up to its arm and up to Thomas's face.

Thomas began to swirl his hand on Newts lap, causing him to shift and bite his lip.

Thomas's hand began to work its way up until it was resting on Newts already hard member.

Newt bit his lip harder to keep from moaning.

Then Thomas made it harder for Newt, he began to palm him through his pants.

Newt let out a low moan which he had to quickly cover up with a cough.

"You doing okay Newt?" Minho asked him.

"Y-yeah, I'm-I'm fine." Newt stuttered breathlessly.

"Okay?" Minho said, obviously not convinced.

Thomas's hand found the zipper of Newts trousers and pulled it down painfully slow.

He then slipped his hand into Newts pants. Newt gasped and earned a strange look from half of the table, the other half ignoring him.

Thomas played with Newts member through his underwear, a grin on his lips the entire time. He seemed to enjoy watching Newt suffer.

"Stop it." Newt muttered under his breath, shooting Thomas a glare, his grin only widened.

"Do you not like it?" Thomas said.

Of course Newt liked it, he liked it very much, so he stayed silent.

Until Thomas's hand slipped under the band of Newt boxers and grasped little Newt.

He began pumping his hand up and down causing Newt to shift awkwardly as he tried desperately not to moan.

"Stop." He tried to hiss once again but it only came out a low moan. "I need to go." Newt announces loudly, walking away from the table, desperately trying to hide his quite obvious boner.

He walks towards the dead heads, not wanting to be by people.

Newt sits down on a log and begins to touch himself.

He lets out a frustrated groan and sits back, not getting the same response he got when Thomas was giving him a hand job.

Newt hears a branch snap and looks up to see Thomas standing in the shadows.

"Don't stop on my account." Thomas says, an extremely sexy smirk on his face.

Newts hand goes back to his crotch as he watches Thomas creep towards him slowly.