chapter 4

Bella POV

That's not please no. I get closer there is a body laying there. It's a little girl. Is she dead? Please tell me she is not dead. She moved. Oh thank god she is not dead. She was very tiny. I think about 2 yrs old. I wanted to cry. She looked at me with those big blue eyes. I can tell she was starving. Her ribcage was showing a lot. I could count everyone of the bones. Her arms. No meat anywhere. I open the gate. I get on my knees and crawl to her but not to much. "I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help." She runs to me. I hold her. I take off my flannel and wrap her in it. I take her back to where I was and shut the door. I couldn't leave and I couldn't get caught out of this place. "Can you talk" she says "yes" her voice sounded so scared and I held her. "What's your name" she looks at my with those eyes. I know those eyes. "Hope" I know her. "Hope I found you." She is my bestfriend Rain little sister. "Bella" She says I smile. "I'm Bella."

Ash POV

They won't stop hitting me. I want Bella. I want baby. They are asking me about the money. "I don't know." I start crying. "I WANT BELLA" They cover my mouth. "Fine" They grab my hair and start to pull me. I scream. It hurts. They open the door and throw me in. "Bella" She holds me and another girl. They grab Bella and take her away. Me and the other girl hide in the corner.

Man POV

Yea. I know Bella. "Hey baby missed me." I take off my hood so that she can see my face. "Sam. What. What are you doing." She looks at me scared. "Oh babe you don't have to be scared." I grab her face. She pulls away. "What do you want" I smile. "I want you." She looks at me and says "I'm with carter now. Leave me alone." I walk away. "But you were mine first and will stay mine. You can't leave me for him."

Bella POV

"You can't leave me for him." I might be able to flirt my way out. I look at him. "You right babe I could never replace you." He looks at me and smiles. "That's more like it." I don't like the way he is looking at me. He comes closer. "Please babe can I go back to Ash please." He looks at me. "Fine but we will talk later." I get up and I think in my head " I'm so sorry carter" I walk and go into the stable thing. Ash runs up to me but where is Hope.

Did they take hope???

Hope.you guys enjoyed
Liz👌