chapter 6

Rain POV

"Carter who was that" He look happy and sad. "It was Bella." I can tell he just wants her in his arms. To be safe and not have to deal with all of this. "Rain." He looks at me. "She found Hope." My heart sank. Is my little sister dead. What did he mean she found Hope. "Is she dead." I fell warm arms wrap around my waist. It's Taylor. "No she's alive she is with Bella." My sister she alive. She alive. "We need to find them now." Wait Taylor went to school for computer stuff. "Babe can't you track down the phone signal." He smiles. "It's possible."

Carter POV

"It's possible." I get my baby back. I just want her in my arms. He right her where I can hold her and tell her everything is going to be ok. I snap out of my thought. "You ok man" Taylor seems worried about me. "Yeah I'm good."

Taylor POV

Man I mm worried about Carter. I hate seeing him like this. He scared. Carter isn't the kinda of guy to get this scared. "I need a computer." He showed me the computer. "I need your phone." (I don't know how to trace calls so don't judge) "Babe I have to go babysit I'll be back." I hug Rain tight and kiss her. "Be careful."

Rain POV

"Be careful." I leave to go babysit a little boy named Jc. I take Taylor's car. He won't mind I hope. They found Hope. My baby sister. Hope. I get to their drive way and Jc answers the door.

With his dog Bud

With his dog Bud. You can't not separate that boy and his dog. "Hi rain cone in." He is rich. Just to say that. His family invented pop tarts (idk). This boy is loaded. But I really don't care about the money. He is so sweet and he's just a perfect little boy. Until his parents leave. He's ok but it can get anoyoning. "Thank yiu so much Rain. Your a life saver." His mom gives him a kiss and leaves. "Just you and me Jc." I hear a bang. "Bud." Wait Bud is right here. A tall man steps from the kitchen. Bud starts to growl. I grab Jc and pick him up. "If you don't fight no one gets hurt. But if you fight or try to run." A gunshot goes off. "Walk over here." I walk over Jc is crying in my shoulder. They grab him away from me. "GIVE HIM BACK." Someone grabs the back of my shirt and drags me out. "LET ME GO." They throw me on the back with Jc. He crawls over to me. "It's going to be ok."

Ok wow that sucked. Sorry it was short. And sorry for not updating alot

Hope you enjoy
Liz😄😄