Chapter 4

When I got back from Thailand I contacted Jiyong about looking at one of his apartments in Hongdae. I felt guilty about going behind Yoongi's back and talking to Jiyong about living in an apartment he controlled. As far as I can tell, I'm a grown woman who can make her own conscious decisions, no matter how stupid they may be. Also, Brain and I had talked about me rooming with him after his current flat mate moved out. Unfortunately Brian found someone while I was away in Thailand, which left me staying in the guest house a little longer.

Me: Do you still have one of your apartments in Hongdae available? I'd like to check one out.

Jiyong: Yeah, I do! I have two!

Me: hmmmm....not really my style. But I'd like to see it in person in case I am wrong.

Jiyong: OK, how about this one?

Me: That looks more my style. It's modern but classy. I'd like to look at both, but the second apartment looks AMAZING!

Jiyong: HAHA! OK, are you available after class tomorrow, or do you need to babysit?

Me: I have cross fit class after school and no, I don't work tomorrow. Please don't call it babysitting, even though, that kind is what I do. It's still mean.

Jiyong: OK, I try to be nice, but I'm only doing it because you asked me to :)

See you tomorrow! <3

I through a 4 hours long torturous class before finally being able to go to the gym and throw some weights around before meeting up with Jiyong. Remembering the kiss that happened in the rain that day at the photoshoot made me cringe a little but lift just that much harder. I've lost almost 15 lbs since I moved to Korea but gained it back in muscle mass, this makes me happy and more confident in my appearance. When I first moved here I wore leggings or yoga pants all the time and over-sized shirts and sweaters to hide my pudge until I could get rid of it. I did that in Seattle too, but more often after moving to Seoul.

I showered and cleaned up after my hefty workout and headed to the first address Jiyong sent me. He showed me the super modern apartment first: stark white walls with one green accent wall, Andy Warhol style furniture and collectibles, clean straight lines....not my to my taste at all. He did say he'd allow me to rent out the second bedroom via Airbnb during the time BTS was on tour for some extra cash; no problems there. He didn't give me many restrictions!