Author's Note

So, generally this page would be at the beginning of the story and not the end, but I felt the need to make a note to everyone about this story and where it all stemmed from:

My dreams and day dreams: everything I wrote down came from a thought process through day dreams and things I would think about while walking around town or sitting on the bus at 5:30 am going to work.

Real life facts: there is a good portion of things in this story which are true about me and I even teared up a few times in specific sections while writing them because they are things that I have personally gone through.

I never intended for Jiyong to end up the bad guy nor did I intend on him being quite as evil as I created his character to be. I actually feel very badly about it, so know that I don't hate G Dragon in anyway, quite the opposite actually.

I also never meant for the story to end this way, my initial intention was for MinHye to date Brian in the beginning and introduces MinHye to Big Bang during dance practice. All this happens before she gets her big gig with the BTS boys who meet Brian and instantly hate him. When MinHye finds out Brian is cheating on her she finally realizes why all the boys in Big Bang always looked at her in the I feel sorry for you kind of way. Thus begins her relationship development with Jiyong and Yoongi and while attempting to keep the boys from knowing about each other, Jiyong finds out MinHye is sleeping with both him and Yoongi and this is when he says to her, "A man always know where he leaves his mark on his woman: every bruise, scratch and bite. There are bruises and hickies on you I didn't put there." Hence the title of the story, A Man Always Knows. Of course during the development of how the story turned out, the titled ended with a more sinister meaning.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my story and I would love for you to leave me feedback on what you thought and felt about it. And I will see YOU in the next story.....

P.s. Writing a happy ending is HARD!