Busting ass and sass

"When can I meet the girl?" I ask impatiently while standing outside the Cullen's house arguing with Edward who had Bella on his arm. "Jasper got to meet her! Plus there's a baby I love babies" I say "go makes some then instead of just refuse fucking" Edward sasses me back. I stand on my tippy toes "excuse me bat ears who the fucking fuck do you think you are I will whip your tiny dead ass if you tell me what I can and cannot do again! Goodbye!" I push him out of the way smiling and walk into the house.

I see Jasper and run into his arms "hi babes!" I slur "hi darling!" We kiss but then I hear footsteps. We break away to be fronted with the girl from yesterday. "This is Eva, Eva this is Willow my girlfriend." I scream "YOU MET HER WITHOUT ME??? HOW DO I KNOW YOU AINT CHEATENON ME? DO I HAVE TO KICK ALL THE MENS ASSES AROUND HERE?" I flip out scarring Eva. "YOU NEED TO CHILL AND IM NOT CHEATING THE ONLY THING I CHEATING ON IS MATH TESTS!" Jasper yells back at me. We make we contact and burst out laughing.

"Who is cheating in math??" Carlisle butts in. "Jasper." "Willow" we both point fingers at each other. Carlisle just rolls his eyes and turns to Eva " I am so sorry you just had to deal with these two, please just try to ignore them like the rest of us do." Carlisle smiles.

"I've been trying to ignore her for a while now it just doesn't seem to work." Edward jokes causing Bella to laugh at him and me to glare at him. "Your lucky Bella likes you!" I huff and moon walk away.

I trip over the mini table and fall right in my ass causing laughter from everyone even Eva. I smile at her. I look up at Jasper who is laughing at me. "Do you want to marry me? Do you want kids? Because at this rate it's not gonna happen. So you better pick my fat ass up and get begging on your knees for laughing at me." I sass jokingly. He chuckles "no but seriously help me up I really busted ass."