Chapter 7 // Why?

-= Kat's POV =-

I walk to the door to see who was there. It was no one. I walked out to get some fresh air. I see Brandon Rowland had pulled up. He was one of my elementary best friends. I hugged him. I told him to come inside. Then Hunter came. I waved him hi and told him to come inside too. I was wondering why they came and finally came Jacob from next door, why so many people. I asked then and Brandon said that Mark told us too. I went to my basement and I put a total of 30 presents in a shape to make a heart.

-= Mark's POV =-

I love Kat! I love Kat! I love Kat! But, I remembered something Sapphire said when I wanted to get away from her. She said she'd ruin my career. My career and back and running and I don't want it to get ruined again. She said if I ever broke up with her, I have a week before she ruins everything. Oh god. Save me. Sapphire walked up to my door. I saw no sight of Kat around her house looking out the window or outside. So as Sapphire came I kissed her. The kiss lasted about 3 minutes. I told her that I loved her. Oh what did I say! Then we had a little make out session outside.

-= Kat's POV =-

I walked outside again for a break after organizing all of Mark's presents. I saw him kissing Sapphire!!! What a cheater and a player and a..... "FUCKBOI!" I yelled so he could even hear. Everyone came outside to check on me. Apparently Mark didn't hear and only people inside did. Everyone asked why I was yelling. I pointed to Mark and I started crying. I should have never trusted him. Jacob yelled louder saying, " YO MARK THOMAS ONCE YOU FINISH SUCKING THAT BITCH'S FACE YOU BETTER COME AND EXPLAIN!!!!". I'm pretty sure that Mark heard. I called everyone down to the basement to have a little party so I can not focus at Mark. I had presents that I spent about $500 so instead of throwing them away, I just gave it to my friends. Nicole (I'm not sure who came home with me last chapter) got the chocolate covered strawberries and I was afraid that everything I bought was for a boy. I basically got all the food stuff and gave it to Nicole. Nicole soon left. I was in the basement with my little dress outfit ready for a first kiss, but I guess not.

Here is the outfit i was talking about:

I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the little peep hole. It was Mark. I told Jacob that someone wants to meet him.

-= Brandon's POV =-

I feel so bad for Kat right now. She was all dolled up for Mark. So many present were waiting for him. And Kat was so happy. And then stupid Mark had to do what he did. He invited me to go to Kat's house for that. Geez. So glad I had to cancel a day off my tour to comfort Kat.

-= Hunter's POV =-

I know that Kat is Brandon's best friend that's a girl. I really feel bad for her. I really want Brandon to end up with Kat. And last time I saw Brandon try to flirt with someone, I got mad. I didn't want him to have a girlfriend before me, but I guess this time is an exception.

-= Jacob's POV =-

I was so angry at Mark. Kat was everyone's dream girl. I even wanted her to be mine, but I let Mark have it, and he was the first one she would date, and he was the first to break her heart. I didn't think my best friend would do that. I went out the door to speak to him.

J- YO BRO WHAT WAS THAT

M- I had to be with Sapphire, it was just..... BOOM

J- BRO YOU KNOW KAT IS THE GIRL EVERYONE DREAMS OF AND THEN SHE CHOSE YOU, YOU BRO, SHE COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANYONE BUT SHE CHOSE YOU. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE. ALL THE BOYS BEG FOR HER HEART, AND YOU WERE THE ONE CHOSEN OUT OF THE BATCH TO GET IT. AND YOU FREAKIN SCREWED UP MAN!

M- Jacob......

J- GET AWAY FROM US, WE DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS OVER HERE. AND NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO GO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE. GET A FREAKIN ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I left immediately, I walked back into Kat's house. I asked her if I could stay for the rest of the weeks I had to be away from the house. She said yes. She gave me a unicorn onesie. I thought I looked pretty hot in it.

-= Kat's POV =-

I gave Jacob a unicorn onesie to sleep with. Man he looked funny. I gave Brandon and Hunter unicorn onesies, but in a different color. I slept with a panda onesie. I remembered that we had school tomorrow. Hunter and Brandon go to the same school so we are all going to take the bus. Before I go to bed I check social medias. I had so many followers from Mark's broadcast. I looked on Instagram and I saw Mark kissing Sapphire. Not on the cheek, but on the lips. I unfollowed Mark. It didn't make a difference since he has like 1.2 million followers. I looked on Sapphire's Instagram, cause I can and I saw a pic of both of them. And the caption said, "So glad to be with Markie! Love what we had tonight" Mark was holding up a condom. Wow.... smooth. Everyone in the comments said, "GOALS!" or "#Sark and #Mapphire" or "What happened with #Kark or # Mat, I really shipped them. People change, but memories don't. Memories are tattooed into the brain. I took a selfie with the guys and posted it with the boys. Everyone was wondering where Mark was. I went on Twitter and Mark tweeted, "My one and only love, never asked out anyone else". I tweeted out a pic of us when he asked me out. My caption was "#tb Memories are tattooed in the brain, hard to erase." (I just came up with that quote!) I showed the boys the guest rooms that they were gonna sleep in. I was gonna fall asleep until I heard snoring. The boys were sleeping on the ground of my room. i snapchated it and tweeted it. So excited for school tomorrow..... (note my sarcasm). I wonder what will happen at school.

YO PEEPS!!!!! IT IS LIKE 11:24 and I wanted to write this chapter. Thx for 21 reads! I know others r like thx for 1k reads, i don't care. At least someone know about this book. Well, good night, or good morning, or good afternoon to whoever is reading this.

Love Ya,

-xoxo Kat

Probably gonna write another book on Mark Thomas, I have a really good idea.