Chapter.... IDK.... 8? // School of Lies

-= Kat's POV =-

I woke up at 5 AM so I can take a shower before I go to school. I take really long showers. After I was done I put on a flannel with jeggings. I wore a gray beanie and some bracelets. I put on some wood looking earrings. I put on my glasses (On the pic on Chapter Three, imagine her with glasses). I wore mascara, eyeliner, and a Korean Ombre Lip affect.

 It was 7 and we had to leave at 7:45 since school was so close to home

It was 7 and we had to leave at 7:45 since school was so close to home. The boys were getting ready. I made pancakes, I poured out some orange juice, and set the table. I already ate, so the boys were eating and I was getting all my stuff ready. So glad we didn't have homework, I would have been screwed. I'm a Straight "A" student, so I don't want to be failing.

-= Brandon's POV =-

" Kat, guess what!"

"What?"

"I'm moving here in Pennsylvania, I'm gonna live three houses down from your place"

Everyone was cheering for me and Kat ran and hugged me. We were the bestest friends, but I'm afraid if I ask her out and ruin our friendship. I like it that way it is right now. I went to get my backpack from my brother's car and Hunter drove all of us. He didn't mind since school was like a 1 minute drive away from my place.

-= Hunter's POV =-

I was a year older than all of them, so I didn't have any classes with them except for lunch.

-= Kat's POV =-

Ugh, school w/ Mark. Sitting next to him. And guess what. The little slut changed her schedule. So she had all classes w/ Mark. The teacher changed our seats so I got to sit next to Nicole and slut and fuckboi sat next to each other. I can't even speak of their names. Everyone knew me because of social media. I had 1k before I came to Pennsylvania, and now I have 6.4k followers on Instagram. I got Ava, Nicole and Makayla. And the boys (Jacob, Brandon) were with us too. We were the cool crew in school. Mark and Sapphire, ehhh chills, they were in the mean popular crew. Ya, what I hate about that crew is that they spread so many rumors. Save my soul. Most of them are about me. But people believe more than "them".

It is the end of school and I need to get some stuff at the grocery store. So I penny board over there, Jacob insisted to come, so I let him come. I was walking around to get some ice cream, cones, and other toppings. I saw Mark there. I called Jacob since he was in the chips and snacks section. He came in a minute. I was too afraid to walk out by myself. Me and Jacob went through the ice cream section while Mark was just staring. We ended up getting mint chocolate chip and strawberry. We got some cake cones to put the ice cream in. We got chocolate syrup and LOTS of sprinkles. Me and Jacob got so much stuff, mostly snacking items. We were going to the Self Checkout Station to pay for our stuff, and Mark keeps on following us. I know how much he hats the Self Checkout, but he went here anyway. I saw him holding a box for the girl's time of the year. Ewwww. Please don't try to show that off, it's nothing to be proud off.  Me and Jacob start laughing and we headed home to prepare for our ice cream party.

-= Mark's POV =-

Yup, I'm a stalker 101. I really miss her. But, I've got a plan. I'll be very clingy to her. So she breaks up with me, I'm smart hehehe. I walk to Sapphire's and I see her already annoyed.

S- Mark, sorry, I don't want to be with you

M- I lov- wait what?

S- I'm breaking up with you

M- oh (I fake cry to make it look like I actually care)

I ran away to Kat's house. I heard Jacob mention something about an ice cream party. I wanted to join, but I wasn't invited. I rang the door bell. Jacob came out.

M- Yo bro, before you get angry, I broke up with Sapphire....

J- Good for u, go away, you hurt Kat already.

M- No, I have a reason.

J- What

M- Remember when your girlfriend threatened you, that's what happened to me

J- Doesn't mean you can make out in the middle of the street.

M- Can I please talk to Kat.

J- Fine

-= Kat's POV =-

I walk out seeing that Mark wants to talk to me. He explained everything to me. I realized that he was doing it all so he can be with me. So sweet.

K- You should have told me earlier so I wouldn't have been freaking out.

M- Sorry

K- Come in!

I remember that I still have presents from him that others didn't want to I gave it to him.

M- So is #Kark back?

K- Yes.... No... maybe so?

M- (gives puppy face)

K- Yes Markie

M- Yay Kit Kat!

K- So my name is Kit Kat?

M- And my name is Markie?

We both laughed. Life went on, parties like this everyday and parents came home and Mark went on tour. I became internet famous for singing. (But, does it really mean the end of Sapphire?)

So guys, I was thinking, I want to make a new book. But then, I found out a way to incorporated into this story so it would be longer. So, I was gonna end it here, but I guess not!

Love ya

-xoxo Kat