Two // First Day

-= Kat's POV =-

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

It's 5:30, but school starts at 8. I needed to do lots of preparation for my first day of school. I took a shower and put on an outfit I've been dying to wear. (Pic below). I also put on some mascara, eyeliner, and a little lip tint

I went to school earlier than I had to, because my mom wanted me to get to know where all the rooms are and where my locker and classes are

I went to school earlier than I had to, because my mom wanted me to get to know where all the rooms are and where my locker and classes are. I stopped by the office to get all the stuff i needed. As smart as I am, i didn't think of putting my stuff in my locker. But my bag wasn't heavy to the point where my arms are going to fall off. I was there for an hour.... by myself.... then the principle came up to me and said that since I know the area really well, he wants me to give a new student a tour. I said yes, since i was roaming around the school (pic above) for like an hour now and I've basically went around the whole school 5 times. I have it all mapped out in my mind. Well, since I'm going to tour a new guy, i guess we can start out clean with each other. Maybe be friends. I walked around the school one more time and waited in the principle's office. I saw the new guy walk in. He was my neighbor next door... with another girl. I bet it is his sister... hopefully not his girlfriend.

-= Mark's POV =-

Before I got to school, I just put on a muscle shirt and some khaki shorts. I was too tired to put in my contacts so I just wore my glasses. (A/N I don't know if he has bad vision or not, so in this story... he does). My mom dropped me off at school. Right after she left, Sapphire came running to me and hugged me. I kissed her cheek.  Sapphire and I went to the principle's office to get my schedule and stuff. Just as I walked in, I saw my new neighbor.

Mark- M       Kat- K       Sapphire- S

K- Hey, aren't you my neighbor next door?

M- Yea... Nic-

S- When did you get her?

K- I just moved here-

M &K- Yesterday.

The Principle- P

P- Hello Mark, here is Kat I see you guys already met. So Kat is going to give you a tour of the school before first period starts. And you Ms. Sapphire, please go to your homeroom.

S- Well Mr.P (the principle), why can't I give him a tour? He is my boyfriend...

P- Mr. Thomas needs to interact with others to fit in. Kat take Mark.

S-But Mr. P!!

S- (whispers to Kat) Take him away from me and your dead bitch

K- (whispers back) I don't give a crap

M- Well, she's my girlfriend, sorry about her.

K- No need to, I had a girl like her in my old school. She was ANNNNOYYYYINNNNG!!!

Kat gave me a tour around the school. I also learned lots of cool things about her. She's so sweet. And for a really cute girl like her, I wish she was mine. We compared schedules, and I have all classes with her! Yes! I compared my schedule with Sapphire earlier she had none with me, so at least I can interact with others without being yelled at. Me and Kat walk around the school more and just looking at her, makes me want her. It makes me want to break up with Sapphire. I guess I should, she is very mean and pushy.

"Mark... Mark... MARK!" Kat yelled

"What.... sorry I was thinking about something"

"About?"

"Sapphire and..."

"What?"

-= Kat's POV =-

I noticed something about Mark when I looked at him. He looked familiar, but I can't fully recognize. Yeah I realized that he is the MARK THOMAS, but I was over him a while ago. But something about him brings me back to when I was in NC. I rearranged his hair so his hair was on his forehead and I slowly took off his glasses.

"What....."

He slowly took off my glasses.

He said....

"AREN'T YOU....................."

Hehe cheeky cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed it. I promise there will be more love and spark and drama later on. PLZZZ I PROMISE. I hope you guys like the story!

Love Ya,

-xoxo Kat <3