Chapter 5: How?

The next day, you wake up with a yawn and stretch. You check your phone, as usual.
Feb. 14, 2019
Seeing that it's Valentine's Day made you excitedly pick up your phone and begin texting Matt, asking him what he wanted to do together that day. You quickly remember the incident of the day before, however, and you set your phone down.
After taking a quick shower, you gaze down at your phone and see that Matt had texted you. Smiling eagerly, you read the text, but are left surprised.
Happy Valentine's Day honey♡ Can't wait to see u in a few hours
Thoughts race through your mind. You slide a stray hair strand out of your face and call him, making sure to stay quiet to keep your mom from finding out that you're talking to him.
He picks up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Matt! Um, well I just wanted to remind you that my mom found us yesterday, so there's no way she's letting us go out."
You can practically hear him smile through the phone.
"Just sneak out. It's not like she'll know. Besides, you'll only be gone a few hours."
You bite your lip. Your mom doesn't pay much attention to you, but if she found out you snuck out, she'd kill you. But then again.... he's so cute.
"Ally?" Matt's voice cuts through your thoughts like a knife, yet again.
"Matt.... I'll do it. I'll," Your voice goes to a whisper to prevent anyone from hearing, "....sneak out."
"Ok good. Text me when you want me to get you, babe. Talk to you in a bit. Bye."
"Bye." You hang up, but with one word still stuck in your head.
How?