Barcelona Bitches

Patricia

"Wake the fuck up!" I yell as I  walk downstairs. It's four in the morning and my family and I have a plane to catch heading to Barcelona for half of the summer along with the rest of the crew.

"Good morning honey." I say with a smile and my cup of coffee as Danila sits at the island in the kitchen.

"Uh huh," she said as she laid her head down.

"Where's your father? "

"Wherever I'm not." She mumbled with a slight attitude.

"Lil girl don't get smacked." I say walking upstairs to our bedroom to hear the shower on. Good at least he's up. He had a bit of a long week dealing with his ex wife, work, and preparing for this vacation.

As I sit on our bed waiting for him his phone rings. It's 4:30 in the morning so why the hell would anyone be awake at this time on a Saturday. I declined the call without caring to acknowledge the caller ID.

"Goodmorning baby." Daniel says as he come out fully clothe with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning daddy." I say biting my lip.

"Don't start Pat." He says picking up our bags to take downstairs.

"Okay." I slightly pouted as I walked behind him.

"Stop." I just smiled. He knows me so well.

He puts the bags by the door before arriving to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen Danila was trying hard not to fall asleep.

"Try to stay up emerald."

"Okay daddy."

"Does everyone have everything because our driver is outside?" I asked.

They both nodded then headed outside. Daniel got the bags along with the driver. I sat beside Danila and Daniel sat in the passenger seat. Danila got comfortable laying in my lap then we were off to the airport.

Diane

"This place is so pretty." Tanya said as we got out of the car. Terry and our son was getting the bag.

"It really is." I replied as we walked inside.

We all toured the house while the men put our bags in our room

The foyer