Dinner

Daniel POV

Everyone is getting ready for dinner at the moment. Patricia is setting out food with Sheila, while Diane and Angela are setting the table.

I walked into the kitchen to see Patricia at the sink washing her hands. I walked to her wrapping my hands around her waist. She always smelt so good. She leaned her head back against my shoulder taking a deep breath.

"Hi," I said burying my face into her neck. She placed her hand on my head rubbing it.

"Hi." She said.

"How have you been feeling?" I asked rubbing her stomach.

"Mhm. I'm feeling fine." She said placing her hands on top of mine.

"You sure? Your not feeling sick or anything are you?" I asked concerned. Pat hasn't been feeling the best for the past few days physically and emotionally.

"Yeah I'm sure. Now I'm just ready to eat." We both slightly laughed. I kissed the side of her face before hugging her tightly. She squealed with the brightest smile on her face.

"Let me see your hands." She held her hands out.

I placed my hands in her hands. She turned on the faucet then squeezed soap into my hands. She rubbed my hands together under the faucet while rubbing up against me.

"Stop." I said lowly.

"What? I'm not doing anything." She chuckled lightly. She continued to wash my hands, still rubbing against me. I'm now fully aroused and she's done washing my hands. She grabbed a towel and turned around to dry my hands.

"Pat." I said in a warning tone.

She put the towel down and grabbed my crotch. She then looked up at me biting her lip and squeezed her hand. I became tense instantly.

"Let's eat daddy." She pulled me to the dining room. Everyone was there except for Tanya and Danila.

"Nasty asses." Angela said sipping on her wine. We sat down and Pat placed her hand  in my lap.

"Hands to yourself Patricia." Shelia said fixing her napkin in her lap. Pat pouted causing everyone to laugh.

"Where's Tanya?" Diane asked with a confused emotion on her face.

"Yeah and Danila?" Patricia asked.

"I'll go get them." Shelia said getting up.

Tanya

I threw her up against the wall and kissed her roughly. Our tongues wrestled for dominance as I gripped her ass. She moaned in my mouth pulling my body real close to her. She started grinding herself against me while moaning in my mouth. She tilted her head back while pulling on my hair ad I left kisses along her neck.

"Mm baby. Please." She moaned roughly rubbing against me. I slipped my hand in her pants feeling how wet she was. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion causing her to moan.

"Tanya, baby it's time for dinner." Aunt Shelia said as she knocked on the door.

Shit

"Ok!" I yelled back.

I'm glad she didn't walk in here my appearance is terrible. I had my left hand in my pants rubbing myself while my right hand wrote what I was thinking.

I got up and washed my hands before leaving the room. As I was walking out I bump right into Danila. Her face was glowing and her smile was bright.

We both take a seat beside each other as everyone waited on us. My mom said grace before food started being passed around.

"So what took both of you so long to come downstairs?" My dad asked.