Bracelets

You, Haruhi, and J didn't really sleep. If you did, it was short cat naps that ranged from 5 minutes to an hour. You felt you had a decent amount of sleep for staying over somewhere. You all were either playing a game, scrolling through some sort of social media, or.... DIYing string bracelets. You made two decent ones, for you and Ciel.

J laughed. "Shipping bracelets!" You scowled, and stretched. You heard a voice outside the door. "Why do I have to knock?" A dull voice was also heard. "We were chosen to knock. Now knock!" You heard a hit on the door. You got up, and opened the door.

"Oh Eren! Levi! What's up?" Eren blushed, and said "Hikaru and Kaoru said that's breakfast's ready! YEAH! Breakfast!" You nodded, and turned around. "Food." The two got up, and followed you. It's like you guys had an entire system set up in one night. They watched you guys walked, and followed you afterwards.

You high fived Logan (hah did you forget about him? ovo), and sat down. Kaoru smiled, and said "Eat whatever! I assume you guys are used to this!" Oh curse rich people and all their food. You took a big portion of (favorite breakfast), and sat down. Ciel widened his eyes, and said "You never eat this much at home!" You looked up, and said "You don't always cook and I don't honestly know how to cook this." He sighed, and ate eggs.

You smiled. "Hey, I made you a gift!" You pulled out the dark blue, (f/c), and (black/white) bracelet. He smiled. "Thank you." He placed it on his wrist and continued eating. You smiled, and put your plate away. Kaoru said "You didn't need to worry about it, (y/n)." You smiled, and said "I have to!" Ronald and you were becoming good friends, which just made William happy since he got one man off his back.

~time skip~

You all waved, and walked back home. You and Ciel were talking about the next school year, which was a month away. You sighed, and said "You realize we only have two more years of high school?" He nodded. "We've been through this before. We can do it."

He smiled, and you continued. "They're changing the uniforms. I'm really happy." He kissed your cheek, and said "As long as you're happy, I'm happy." You smiled, and said

"Next year will be a great one."

that's most likely the end of the book. thank you for reading. a new book will be released next month. unless I decide to add more. but thank you so much!
~J (tcxedo)