Nadai (Chapter 8)

(f/d)= favorite design

(Third POV)

   The group stopped in front of another Inn at the water tribe, drenched from the heavy rain. Yun stopped and knocked on the door. An elderly blonde man opened the wooden door.

   "May I help you?" The man asked.

   "Yes, sir do you have room open big enough to fit seven people?" Yun asked politely.

   "Hmm.....Yes I do. It will be 600 rin" The man said. We stepped inside and Yun handed the man money from the bag me have. He accepted it and lead us to the room. We thanked him, and Yun let Yona and yourself to in the room first to change into dry clothes. You used your powers to change your clothes. You brought your hands up and your hands glowed a dark (f/c). Streaks of (f/c) swirled around and surrounded you until your clothing was changed. You changed into a (f/c) kimono with (o/f/c) (f/d). Your hair was put into a ponytail with two strands left out, your (f/c) ends visible. (if your hair is short just leave it down).You turned to face Yona, who was still in her drenched clothing, staring and pondering about how you did that. You brought your hand up and a bright red aura surrounded it. You pointed it towards Yona as her eyes widened and streaks of red and white swirled around her. Her drenched clothing was turned into a light pink kimono with red flowers on it. The strand around her waist and the borders around the end of her sleeves were white as snow.  She twirled around in her new kimono, and gazed at it in awe. She ran to you and grabbed your hands. (the kimono is kinda like the one in the pic above just with red flowers)

   "Thank you so much (y/n)-chan! Your powers are amazing. This kimono is beautiful!" She said with a smile on her face. I nod as a way of saying "your welcome" and returned her smile. She opened the door and let the boys come in to change out of their drenched clothing. I sat down on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest for warmth. Hak sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you, you snuggled into his chest and took in his warmth that his body gave off.

  "I'll be headed out."Jeaha informed us. 

  "Oh, where are you going?" Yoon asked.

  "...The red light district~" Jeaha replied. I just smacked my forehead while Hak and Yoon shook their heads in disapproval.

  "Damn it Jeaha..."I said. This pervert I swear.

  "Well...I'll be headed out." Jeaha said.

  "Jeaha! Be careful!" Yona called out. Jeaha nodded and left the inn.

  "Also....what is the red light district?" Yona asked. The others turned their heads towards us in curiosity as well. Hak, Yoon, and I all looked at each other, then looked back at the others.

   "Uh..nothing of your concern. Don't worry about it." I said. Hak nodded his head and Yoon sighed in relief.

   "Alright, I'm gonna making dinner. (Y/n), do you mind cutting up vegetables for me please?" Yoon asks. (EAT YOUR VEGETA-ABLES!!....no?...ok sry on with the story. ;-;)

   "No not at all Yoon." You said and pulled away from Hak. You sat next to Yoon and started to chop up some vegetables.

(Jeaha's POV)

   I walk across the town as I stretch out my hand from under the protection of my umbrella to feel the cool water drops kiss and slowly caress my hand before dripping down to the earth. I retracted my hand back under the umbrella and continued my stroll. I looked around to see someone staring at me through a window. It seemed to be a very cold stare. There was something..strange about this town.

"Hey! Sir!" I heard someone call out. I look to up to see two women looking at me through a window. One had black hair in a bun with many band coming to the side. The other one had blonde hair parted in the middle.

"You'll get wet if you stay down there. Come in here with us." They called.

I smiled slightly and proceeded to go to the inn they were at.

---TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOKU'S KAMEHAMEHA---

I took the blonde girl's hands and filed her nails. She seemed to be surprised by my actions.

"My, won't you agree with me that the girl's nails are worn, and so ugly-looking?" The black haired woman said and chuckled. 

"No. I wanted to hold her hands. They're very beautiful" I said. They blonde girl's eyes widened and gazed at her hands. As I was about to speak, I heard a man's scream. I quickly stood up.

"Did you hear someone right now?"  I asked. 

"Yes. It was someone in another room. One of our guests. He probably caused a ruckus from being drunk." The black-haired girl explains and lightly giggles. Her hand gently touches my arm as I begin to go to that guest.

"It's ok. It's completely normal. Sit down and relax." She says. I hesitate, but then sit back down. I get the feeling that someone has been watching me. 

"Sir, would you like some of our liquor? It is a high-grade liquor  made from the finest lands of water. I take the drink as she hands it to me.

( Third POV)

You sat down after helping Yoon clean up everyone's dinner.

"Thanks for the meal Yoon, I appreciate it It actually ." You said. He nodded his head and laid against the wall. Hak sat down and motioned for you to sit next to him. You sat down and he immediately wrapped his arms around you. You laid his against his strong built chest as he rubbed your back. As you were about to close your eyes and fall into a deep slumber, Kija and Shinah stood quickly. 

"Whats wrong?" You asked. 

"Its Jeaha...." Shinah whispered. 

"Something's wrong. Something happened to him. We can barely sense him." Kija explained.

"What!? Let's go! Can you sense him enough to lead us to where he is." Yoon asked. Kija, zeno, and Shinah nodded.

(Jeaha's POV)

I lay on the floor as the rain continues to pour down on me.  My life flashes before my eyes.

I will run away! I don't give one damn about the destiny of the dragons!

Before I fell, it felt like as if the world was warping around me. My head and body feel like they are splitting apart. All that I could think of right now is how cold is was. This is ridiculous, failing to jump from taking a drug then dying from it is not a way I want to pass. I need to get....

Oh dear, I hadn't realized. I already consider our freakshow of a group.....home.

"Jeaha!" 

  "Are you okay?!"

  I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear my name being called out. I see (Y/n) and Yona by my side. Yona places a hand on my head and I feel the cold fading away.

"We need to hurry, let's get him back to the inn." (Y/n) instructs. They begin to help me up and take me back to the inn.

EAT YOUR VEGETA-ABLES!!!....sorry ;-;. I'm reeeeaaaalllyyy sorry this chapter was so short. I feel like such a cruel person for making you wait so long ;-;. Also, oh. my. kami guys. THIS STORY HAS 3.8K VIEWS!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! I didn't think so many people liked my story! and here I was yesterday in front of my computer getting emotional over frickin Dragonball Super ending songs -_-.Seriously those ending songs are so beautiful whether they are giving throwbacks and amazing music.....I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore -_-. btw if you know what I'm talking about I FRICKIN LOVE YOU. ALSO this part of the story is in the manga. It is not in the anime. If you haven't read the manga, I really suggest that you do. You get to see more of the other arcs and new characters are introduced. I get more of that yona x hak stuff I love :D. Anyway guys, thank you soooo much for all the reads I've gotten on this story. I really appreciate it. Leave some comments in the Kamehameha section below if ya feel like it. vote, share, and follow me! Until next time, stay tuned my dark lovers! :)