Chapter eleven.

Recap:

"Can you sing for me.. I've only heard you once and it sounded really nice." he asked/said. "Yea." I said and laid down on the bed. Kian had his arms wrapped around my waist and back, facing each other, and our legs all tangled up. I softly started to sing Gravity by John Mayer. As I was singing I was just staring at Kian play with our intertwined fingers, moving them around, slowly brushing his thumb against my thumb. "One more." he said when I was done singing. I smiled and started sing Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. As I was half way through the song my eyelids started to get heavy and I instantly feel asleep. The last thing I remember is Kian turning off the one single lap light that was on and kissed my forehead.

End of recap.

-----------------------------------

*room phone rings*

"Hello?"

"This is your wake up call."

"Thank you."

I finish and hung up. It's time to leave Greece and I'm actually kind of happy. I want to see my friends back in LA again. I go back in bed and cuddle myself up to Kian. I start stroking my thumb on his cheek. "Kian wake up... We gotta go." I whispered. Kian slowly opens his eyes and I see that their red. "Hey what's up with your eyes? Their red." I said. "I don't know... I've been really tried lately and my contacts have been bothering me..." He said scratching his eyes. "Well don't scratch them and wear your glasses today." I said taking his hand. "Okay mom." he said joking. "Shut up." I chuckled and threw my pillow on his head. After that we got up and started to get ready. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a HELMUT back seam tank. (That's white) with my black raceup boots. For my hair I deiced to do a messy braid and let my bangs out. I didn't feel like putting my contacts on so I put on my black half-farmed glasses. I got out the bathroom and let Kian get ready. I put my cloths in the laundry bag and picked up anything I had laying around. When Kian was done we grabbed our suitcases and went to the front porch to wait for everyone. Once everyone was there we got in the cars and were off to catch a jet back to LA.

Once on the plan they served us breakfast and we ate. After eating Kian and I feel asleep on each other causes we were so tired. "Hey sleepy heads... Were home." I heard Kris say while shaking my shoulder lightly. I got up and grabbed my purse and we got out of the plane. We got in the cars that were waiting for us at the airport and went home. Once we got to the Jenner house we got off and I walked Kian to his car that he left here since the day we went to Greece. "Okay so when I'm done unpacking and filming my videos ill swing by and pick you up so we can go to a movie." Kian stated "okay see you then." I smiled and kissed him. He got in his car and went to his house. I went inside and started unpacking. "Hey guys its Ellie. So I just got back from Greece and I'm finishing unpacking and in a bit Kian is going to pick me up and we are going to go watch a movie and then maybe get some food or something and uhh yea." I said to my vlogging camera. When I went to charge my camera Kylie came in. "so what are you doing tonight?" she asked. "Kian and I are going to see a movie... you wanna go?" I asked. "No its okay... I actually came in here to tell you have a date with Sam tonight." She said with a smile. "OH MY GOD NO WAY AHHH!" I yelled hugging her. "I know he asked me like the second to last day we were in Greece." She said pulling away. "Aww that's awesome! So where is he taking you?" I asked sitting down on her bed. "I don't know he said it was a surprise." She said sitting down. "Aww I'm so happy for you Kylie." I said.

Around 6 o'clock Kian was at the front door. "Aww Look who's here." I said putting the camera against Kian's glasses. "Ah your vlogging too?" he said taking out his camera. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded and we were off to the movies. When we go to the theater Kian got two tickets for Grownups 2. We got our tickets and went inside to watch the movie.

After the movie we went around The Grove to find a frozen yogurt place to eat. "So the movie was really good and funny... and now we are on our way to get some froyo and then were gonna go back to Kian's house to-" "cuddle were going back to my house to cuddle." Kian said cutting me off and hugging me while walking. I smiled and kept walking to Yogurt By U. when we got to Yogurt By U we got our yogurt and went to sit outside. "So Kylie and Sam have date tonight." I said. "I heard... Sam came over the O2L house to tell me when I was filming." He said moving closer to me. "do you think they'll end up getting together?" I asked. "Oh yea, Kylie's been Sam's crush since before we even saw you guys in the car that day." Kian said putting his arm around me. "You remember that day?" I smiled. "How could I forget it..." he said. "I honestly thought you were gonna go for Kylie that day." I said looking somewhere else. "Really?" he asked shocked. I nodded my head. "nah, I don't know I just never really had the biggest crush on Kylie... and when I saw you... well you know how your my YouTube crush and everything I had to get to know you.. Even if things weren't gonna work out." He explained. "I'm glad things worked out." I smiled. "Me too... come on lets go back to my house." He chuckled and we left. (Okay in this fanfic Kian lives in the O2L house)

When we go to the O2L house we went into the kitchen and Kian introduced me to the rest of O2L (btw all off O2L was at the house at the time... Trevor and Sam were staying over but Sam wasn't there yet bc he was still with Kylie.) "Hey guys... this is Ellie, my girlfriend." He said putting his arm around me. "Oh my god I love your channel!" Connor said. "Wow thank you." I said shocked that they actually watched my videos. We talked for a couple more minutes and then Kian and I went to his room. "Here you can change into these." Kian said handing me a t shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I got back in his room I saw Kian laying down on his bed with his laptop. I walked over and laid down next to him and cuddled up to him. We spend the rest of the night just watched YouTube videos and cuddling. One of the best nights ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it.

Be back soon!

Twitter:@lool_sasha

Instagram: lool_sasha

Stay positive, Stay cloudy​☁️😊