Chapter sixteen.

"Wake up Ellie. Time for the court meeting." Kris said waking me up. I got up and took a shower, dried off, wrapped myself in a towel and went to my closet. I put on my blue zig zag wide leg pants, my dark blue lace sleeve less blouse, and my black platform heels. Kyile did my makeup and Kendall just loosely curled hair. I grabbed my black purse and as I was leaving my room, I saw the camera at my door step. "I can see its filming day." I said to Kyile who came to my side. Once we were all ready we left to court.

When we got to the court office we saw all the paparazzi swarming the front of the building. "Oh my god who told them we were coming here?" Kris said. "Assholes." Kyile whispered. We got out of the car and I had Kyile on one side and Kendall on the other cover my face. "Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me." Kris kept saying as we made our way to the building. "Kris are you adopting her?! Kyile are you excited for your new sister?!? Ellie what does your mother think about this?!" The paps asked. When I heard that last question I stopped. "Don't answer. Just keep moving." Kendall whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes at the guy and kept waking inside. Once inside we went straight to our court room and stood before the judge. "May we have Ellie's mother come in please?" the judge said the police next to him. I was about to say that she wasn't here, that she was in New York but before I could even speak, she walked in and sat in the chair of the desk next to mine. "Mrs. Robertson please approach the judge." Said the officer. She went up and sign a paper, then they called up Kris, then they called me. I sign in a few spots and initialed some other spots. We went back to out spots and waited a few minutes. Kendall and Kyile we sitting right in back of me. "Ellie, is there anything else you would like to say or add to this contract that isn't the following: seeing your mother when you want but Kris will always have full custody." the judge said. I looked at Kris and at my mom. I have to go with Kris. I'll be happier. "No your honor." I said. "Okay then case closed. Bring in the next case please." said the judge and slammed the gavel. We all went out the the waiting room and waited for the official custody papers. "So this is it?" my mom said coming up to me. "Yea." I said crossing my arms. Kendall and Kyile came to my side. "You're invited to my house in New York anytime to visit." she said. "Yea, well just leave the key under the mate. I doubt you'll be there." I said. "It's not like that now Ellie." she sighed. "That's what you said last time." I said and looked back a Kris who was waving at us telling us we had to leave. "I have to go.. See you around." I said and left.

Once we got back to the house I saw Kian sitting on the door steps. I got off the car, walked to him, and just slammed myself into his chest. He drew small circles on my back. "I'm sorry." I said almost crying. "Don't even worry about it." Kian said. After a while we went inside and into my room. I changed into a sleeveless white crop top and a pair of grey soft sweatshirt shorts with pockets. I picked up my hair to a topknot and fell next to Kian on my bed. "I wanna sleep." I said into Kian's chest. "Then sleep. It's been a long morning for you." he said and soon enough I was dead asleep.

The next time I woke up Kian was next to me on his phone. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Five pm." he said not looking up. "I'm sorry about yesterday Kian. I was just upset and I don't know how to handle things like that and I'm just really scared for what's ahead and I'm sorry okay." I said sitting up. He sighed, sat straight up in front of me, grabbed my face, and kissed me. "Don't apologize. It was dumb of me to pull the 'I'm your boyfriend' card on you. I just wanna be here for you." he said his forehead on mine. "I'm a mess." I said pulling my legs up to my chest. "Stop saying that. You always tell your subscribers that it's gets better. That's their gonna be okay, that everything is gonna work out for the better. Listen to what your telling them. All that will happen for you, you just need to give it time. I'll be here if you need me." Kian said. "Thanks Kian." I said give him a weak smile. Some knocked on my door and I told them to come in. "Dinners ready Ellie." Kendall said and left. "Stay please." I said softly getting up. Kian just nodded and we went downstairs. "Have room for one more?" Kian asked Kris. "Always Kian." she smiled and Kian sat next to me. It was amazing how this family could change my mood in the matter of seconds. They were just so funny it was hard not to laugh. "So is Ellie officially part of the family now?" asked Khole. "She's always been apart of the family, We just have paperwork to prove it now." Kris said and we all laughed. "I guess she can finally have a slot on the show now." said Kyile. "Yea she can finally be interviewed." said Kendall. "That'll be fun." I said. I'm going to be exposing my life even more now but I guess I've always been ready for that.

------------------------------------------

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE! SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT!

Follow me:

Twitter: @tipsycaylen

Instagram: sashanicoleeee

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE😊💗😊